Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

I locked the bathroom door crying and looked at the words written in the door in permanent marker.

There was a sad face, I love u with a heart and a lot of rude words.

I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes.

Unlocking the door and walking towards the mirror I looked at myself.

My curly brown hair was in a messy pony tail while my hazel eyes were rimmed with redness from crying.

I splashed water on my faceplate and wiped it with some paper towel that was sitting on the sink and heard my name being called.

"Halley! Halley!", the voice shouted.

It was Zayn who was outside the bathroom calling my name.

"I'm in here!, give me a second".

"Alright Hall ill be right out here waiting for you!"

I took one last look at my face making sure my eyes weren't too red and walked out of the bathroom and towards Zayn.

Zayn out stretched his arms giving me a sign for a hug.

I went over and just hugged him.

"Shh it's alright Hall I told Chadence to go and June said she'd follow him".

"He wasn't seriously intending to slap me was he?"

"No I think he just wanted to get the fact across that he was angry".

"Alright...."

"Your a great friend you know that Zayn?", I whispered.

He smiled at me.

"Halley it's my pleasure to be friends with such a beautiful, strong, sweet, kind girl known as yourself and Halley I really like you as in love".

My eyes lit up at Zayn's words and I smiled largely.

He was so sweet.

"Aww why thank you Zayn your so sweet and is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?", I asked him curiously.

"No problem Hall and well I don't know I can't say I've ever been in love with two people at once but yeah I think it's possible".

"So you don't think it's silly that I can love you and Chadence at the same time?"

"No not at all maybe it could be I remind you a bit of him?"

"Zayn your nothing like Chadence your a completely different person but maybe a bit when I first met Chadence".

He smiled at me and looked into my eyes his arms still around me.

"Alright Hall".

"You know I think we need to thank Chadence if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of met".

"Yeah that thought is a bit weird but Halley it must of happened for a reason, I'm your guardian Angel".

"I smiled and I'm your Guardian Angel".

We looked each other in the eyes intensely.

Brown on hazel eyes and we leaned in slowly.

Our lips touched softly and moved in perfect harmony.

We were kissing and I liked it but I pulled away gently and looked into Zayn's eyes.

"I know I'm not happy with Chadence and he's leaving on Monday and told us we could do whatever we liked while he was gone, he trusts me and I can't kiss you, at least not while still being with Chadence".

"I understand", he whispered.

(Like the little Zayn and Halley moment there? Which couple do you like better? Zayn and Galley or Chadence and Halley? And sorry if that kissing scene was a little awkward)