Chapter 4

-Chapter 4-

I woke up with a pounding headache and a whole crowd of people surrounding me.

I saw mum, my stepdad, Chadence, Karla, Rosie, Maria and five boys.

Wait, what! Is it just me or do they just happen to be One Direction.

"Ah mum do they just happen to be the one and only One Direction?", I said with joy.

They all laughed at me.

"Yes we just happen to be the amazing boy band, One Direction", Louis said with a smirk creeping on his face.

I saw Chadence giving the boys evil looks.

I sighed and closed my eyes remembering that I was stuck here in a Hospital and all because of Chadence.

I opened my eyes and stared at the walls they were a lime green colour that I really didn't like.

"Well Hall Nick and I need to get going but we will come see you later".

"Alright see you later than mum, Nick".

"Alright see you Hall".

They both walked out of the room holding each others hands tightly.

I turned my head back towards my friends well actually I don't really think One Direction were quiet my friends.

"Halley I've got to go too mum expects me home for dinner and besides you need some rest", Rosie said with pure compassion.

"Alright then Rosie see you".

"Oh one more thing I'll come see you after school tomorrow and give you my notes".

"Thanks Rosie".

After Rosie left the room her strawberry blonde hair flying behind her I sat myself in sitting position.

Chadence came and sat on the edge of the bed and started stroking my head as though I was a dog.

"Chadence I love you very much but you stroking me like that is marking me feel kind of like a dog being patted".

"Oh sorry Halley dear".

I giggled but then felt pain at the back of my head.

I scrunched my face up in pain.

"Halley ate you ok", Chadence said with worry.

"My head".

"I'll get the doctor and Karla You come with me".

"Alright then Maria".

"I'll stay here", Chadence said.

I put one of my hands at the back of my head.

"Zayn thanks for Finding me and all".

"No problem always here to help if it doesn't destroy my beauty in the process".

I laughed hurting my head again.

"Halley darling I think you need to stop the laughing".

"Yeah I think I do too".