A/N and QNA opportunity

Happy New Year to all of you lovely readers! This was quite the year! I hope 2023 brings good things to everyone! I will try to stay on top of updates as 2023 arrives (or arrived depending on when you see this).

I have many plans for this story and the way it will end. Sometime in the next few days I make add to this (or make another) author's note to bring a special chapter of details about everyone involved. Keep your eyes peeled my friends!

And just in case you need it, I wanted to make a friendly reminder that you matter, you're amazing, and that you can do anything you set your mind to! Even if it feels like the world is against you, there's someone in your corner. Just like how the bad guys are in your corner in this story.

If you're interested, please check out my x reader Oneshot collection! It's filled with romance, suggested chapters and tropes, and details both cannon and head cannons!

Happy holidays (belated as they are) and Happy New Year, Readers! I'll see you next year! (Yes I made that joke hehe)

I will try to limit the amount of authors notes in the future, and if they exits they will be short and sweet! Remember, requests for scenes, ideas for future chapters (or stories entirely), and comments about the events or writings you see are welcome and appreciated!

If you have questions about this story or any other writing I've done, please ask away! I'll answer the best I can. Many questions may pop up in a later bonus chapter, so ask from the reader's perspective or from your characters perspective if you'd like!

See more of my writing, sneak peaks, and a nice hangout spot in my discord server!
https://discord.gg/YV8VXdH4cj