Author's note and updates

Hello reader!

I'm so sorry for my lack of updates, end of Senior year was a lot of work and took a lot of energy. I have some stuff planned for you all that will hopefully be out soon. In the meantime I'd love to hear from you guys about your thoughts about this work!

My main concerns are if you have any points you'd like me to improve on in the future or any issues with the way I write. I know sometimes there's typos and weird things in the way I write and I'd love to fix any issues in the future.

Secondly I want to know what you guys think if the current pacing and plot. Is it too fast? Are the events too small? Do you have specific scenes you'd like to see? Should I make a chapter that's basically a character sheet drop?

I'd also love to hear any head cannons from you guys I can try to include in these stories. I'll do my best to include any that you give me but some may not make the final cut. If you have none just any feedback will do!

If by the end of this week (6/10) I haven't updated, yell at me.

Thank you so much for your support in this slow project! I hope you guys have a great day and a happy pride month!

Much love from your aroace author,
Pastel