Chapter 4: The One With Permission

Photo on the side: Michael

Logan's POV

"Paul, are you ready?" I asked my gamma who bowed his head. 

"Yes Alpha" He responded and placed forward his small blue suitcase, backing up his statement. It's usually the Alpha and Beta who are supposed to make the pack visits but I don't see the point in having the two strongest bloodlines in jeopardy while on the trip when I can just take my third in command. It just seems more reasonable. 

"Make sure everybody that's coming is already on their correspondent cars while I speak to Michael" I said leaving before he could respond.

I walked over to Michael who was kissing his mate, Barbara. "Hey, they're children present" I called and watched them break apart with a groan. 

"Aren't you suppose to be on your way to the Yellowstone pack?" He asked annoyed and I growled lowly.

"Aren't you suppose to be doing your job as a beta, not having a quickie with your mate?" I snarled and I saw Barbara blush. She already knows how many times I have talked to Michael about this, even though I don't blame him. If I had my mate I would be the same way. 

"You should check yourself for anger issues" She said softly and I threw her a smirk.

"It comes with the job" I answered while she rolled her eyes playfully.

"So how many packs are you going through?" Michael asked me drawing my attention away from Barbara which I could see was his point.

It's not like I'm planning to steal her from him, I'm saving myself for my mate.

'Damn right you are' My wolf, Tanner commented.

"Well I'm planning on going through the 12 packs by this week and if my mate isn't in any of those then I'll fly over to South America and then Europe when I possibly can" I explained and I saw Barbara giving me a sad smile.

"I hope you find her" Michael said. I nodded sadly and closed my eyes.

"I'm already 21, you're suppose to find your mate at age 16 it is fucking awful being mateless for 5 years knowing your mate is out there" I muttered and continued. "Once I find her I'm not letting her leave my sight".

I just can't help to wonder, what does she look like? Is she waiting for me too? Did she already mate with someone else because she got tired of waiting?

That thought alone made me want to rip out the guy's head, stuff it in a box and toss in the ocean. My mate is mine and mine only.

'Dickhead, you're getting jealous of a guy that you don't even know exists' Tanner snickered.

'Oh fuck off Tanner, tell me what you would do if you saw your mate with another wolf' I say and mentally smirked when he snarled.

'I would kill him with my bare teeth' He growled.

I left it at that, knowing I had said enough to prove my point and looked at Michael and Barbara. "I better go" I said and they nodded as I left the room to go outside where the wolves were already waiting for me.

"Okay, Paul goes on one car, Justin and David on another and I on the last one. Frederick, Grayson and Nicholas are the drivers. Let's go" I announce and everyone started going to their places.

I got on the car at the same time as Nicholas and we were the first ones to go on the road.

It took about an hour to get to the Yellowstone pack. As soon as we got there I didn't waste time in getting out and stretching my legs and limbs. I really don't like being seated for too long. I would run to all this