NEED YOUR HELP

So first I want to say that I appreciate every single one of you that read and sent me love because of this book.

I'm currently editing and rewriting some things so if you wanna re-read after I'm done it will certainly make you love it more.

Ps. By the request of many I will be adding a private chapter because you are all thirsty bitches.

Nowwwww I was thinking of doing a spin-off. Many of you have asked for a sequel but I believe Lily's and Logan's story is done. They are certainly going to make an appearance in the next book though.

I took a break from writing for a bit to focus on some other things but I'm back and was wondering which idea you loved more. Please comment on the segment you prefer, the most comments received will be the winner. I appreciate your cooperation. I don't know the plot line yet but I'll play a bit when the main character is chosen.

1. A story about Prince (Alpha) Matthew, Lily and Logan's son.

2. The first alpha female Ava that was previously mentioned in this book. (I was thinking something along the lines of her meeting her mate who is totally not what she expects)

3. Alpha Gabriel (the asshole that had a meeting with Logan and was the whole reason for Logan losing control and claiming Lily).

4. Any ideas you may have, I am open to suggestions.

And also if you think I left some plot holes or something that could be fixed please feel free to message me or comment so I can do it in my editing.

THANKS IN ADVANCE <3,
Desiadri