Chapter 24: The One With The Dress

"Where are we going?" He asked me from outside the bathroom door. His voice was bit muffled but you know, wolf hearing. Damn it feels good to say stuff like that. 

I asked him out on a date since he has done the rest of the romantic stuff with me and finally I wanted to do something nice for him. Plus, this was going to be our first night off since we got here. Might as well make the best of it. 

So I got dressed up and haven't told him about anywhere we are doing. It wasn't anything special but I was going to take him to my favorite restaurant and ice cream shop from when I was aloud to go outside. It's a trip back to the good parts of my childhood. 

"It's a surprise" I yelled back as I finished watching the makeup tutorial. I finished cleaning the rest of my makeup and put on my dress.

It was a red lace strapless dress that almost reached my knees. With creme colored heels that matched with my accessories. For the make up I just did the basic stuff and used almost everything that Austin had bought for me or so he said. And just braided my hair to the side. 

"Are you dressed?" I asked as I opened the bathroom door. He was shuffling through some things on the shelf when he saw me.

He immediately let his cell phone drop to the floor. "What're you doing Logan?" I asked him as I walked towards him and picked up his surprisingly not cracked phone. 

"You look absolutely breathtaking and I mean it literally since I almost cracked my phone" He said taking his phone and putting it on the counter. "Wow, you're beautiful". He whispered that last part, but he knows I heard him

"I forgot one thing" I said and went towards my accessories table and got the moon necklace he gave me and handed it to him. "Put it on" I said to him and turned my back. I don't know why but my stomach was all in knots and just plain nervous, I mean it's not like it's our first date, but still. He makes me nervous, he makes me want to do things perfectly for him. 

"You know that you don't have to wear it because of me. It doesn't even match your outfit, I get it." He said and I turned towards him.

"I'm not wearing it because of you. It's beautiful and I don't leave home without it. It's kind of my good luck charm" I said to him and then turned back again. "Now put it on".

He groaned and placed the necklace on my neck. Since my hair was already to the side he clasped it quickly. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me gently towards him.

"You really look beautiful" He whispered in my ear and I smiled. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" I said turning around for the last time. I liked this view better than the white wall I was seeing just seconds before. 

"I don't look too bad? I look incredibly handsome" He scuffed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are so narcissistic" I chuckled at him.

"Sometimes it's healthy to be a little narcissistic" He smirked at me and I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed him down a little.

"Come here my little narcissistic man" I said and pressed my lips against his.

He pulled away with a Pout. "Hey I'm not narcissistic".

"And you're not little either" He raised his brows when he heard me say that. I cleared my throat before pushing my body more into his. "Kiss me". He wasted no time before he grabbed the back of my head and bit my lower lip. I let him play with my lips a little as he started to lick, nibble and just tease me altogether while our lips connected. He grabbed the back of my thighs and wrapped my legs around his torso.