Chapter 22: The One Where They're Out With The Old

Chapter 22: The One When They're Out With The Old

2 weeks later and I had spent most of my time training. I had become as good as Logan, in a way. I have even taught 3 training lessons alongside Logan of course.

Logan said that I had to meet him in his office as soon as I got dressed and we could have lunch together, since we already had breakfast in bed. We are also spending so much time together, that our bond has gotten incredibly strong.

I put on a random long shirt and some shorts since my body was being bipolar and I was shifting between cold and hot every few minutes. I walked over to his office and saw him sitting at his desk looking at some papers.

"What up babe?" I said jumping into the chair in front of him.

"That's the first time you've called me that" He said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah well, don't make a deal out of it or I won't call you that again" I said and he made the motion of zipping his mouth and throwing away the key.

"Anyway, what did you want to say? I'm hungry" I said and as soon as I said that, he placed an open file in front of me.

I sat closer to the desk and took it from him. They were pictures of an attack and about 2 dozen people in the hospital. "What is this?" I asked as I kept looking at the rest of the pictures.

"The rest of the pack of rogues that attacked us the other week have now moved on to another pack and have already attacked them 2 times and if they attack one more time, they could lose it all. They asked for our help until they can get back on their feet" He said and I nodded.

"Of course why wouldn't we? Which pack is it?" I asked and looked at him in his eyes.

He stayed silent as he took back the file and I knew in that moment exactly which one it was. "Are you serious?" I asked and that's when all the years of abuse came back to me. I also miss Austin but he wasn't in any of the photos of the injured so that was of some relief. Half of me wanted to bury myself in the bed just so I wouldn't see the face of my ex Alpha and my supposed to be family. But Half of me wanted to go to just show them how I'm better than they ever thought I'll be. I'm happy. 

You know what? Let's go, maybe I'll cry myself to sleep everyday but at least I'll spend my day, proving those butt holes wrong.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him and saw how his eyes filled with shock.

"Wait? You actually want to go?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"But when you do punch the Alpha please wait for the right moment because I don't think he'll let you do it 2 times" I said and he went over to me.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" He asked me and went towards my side of the desk and gave me a hug. "I guess it may be a little tough when I see them but at least the only person that I actually like it's in danger. When was the last attack?" I asked realizing something and suddenly my hunger was gone and replaced with fear.

Logan looked at the file before answering me. "3 days ago" He said and my blood heated. "Why?" He asked me in a curious tone.

"Austin hasn't answered the phone or answered my texts since 3 days go. How soon are we going to go there?" I asked him while my stomach dropped.

"Oh my god, I didn't know. We can go today if you want?" He asked and I nodded. He pressed a kiss on my lips before pulling me towards him.

"I'm sure he's just helping the ones that are injured. But I'm going to talk to the son of a bitch of an Alpha and say we're arriving sooner. You know that I was actually going to let them burn in hell but they're children and people who never did anything to you and I just couldn't live with myself if something happened to those people" He explained.