Chapter 28: The One With Ceremonies

I watched as my fingers started to become water. I bit my lip, I learned that this worked to focus on my concentration.

I had literally managed  to turn my hand into water. My skin continued to transform until it reached my elbow. All of it. Damn I'm getting good. The form was still there but instead of skin and blood it was only water. 

Immediately my focus was destroyed when I felt an arm pull me back into a body. 

"Shit" I yelled and my hand went back to normal. I was so close, the goal was to turn my whole body into water. 

I looked back to see Logan chuckle and bring me closer to him.

"That's the farthest I've reached" I whined but he gave me a kiss on the lips and another one on the top of my nose and all of my worries vanished. He really was magical. "Did you take care of the thing?"

I asked referring to the prisoners we had in captivity, especially the leader who was charged with attempted murder against an Alpha and so many more crimes. I don't really like learning or getting involved with the punishments because it just makes me uncomfortable, especially because of what I've been through it can even be compared to what they are going to go through now.

The moon goddess was not kidding when she said that this was our toughest opponent. We spent weeks and weeks rounding up every last one of the rouges involved in this scheme. They pulled up quite a fight. Hundreds of our wolves were left seriously harmed but only a handful were actually killed. 

Logan didn't want me involved in the fighting because of the obvious killed and then resurrected thing but I still managed to get involved with the families of the people who were harmed. 

Logan also stayed with me in the territory, he said that he wasn't in the mood to fight but I know it's because he didn't want to leave me alone. I didn't mind one bit though. 

I didn't hear him answering the question I had asked since I was in this little mind bubble but what I did see was him pointed at the dress that was hanging on the closet door along side his suit.

"They are already arriving and we don't want to be late to our own crowning or whatever it's called" He said.

The moon goddess appeared to each and every Alpha and explained to them that we were going to be "royalty" I guess that's the word that she wants us to use. But it's still a bit weird since a few months ago I was called omega. But now I am basically going to be introduced, again to all of the Alphas and Lunas of this continent and a few from others.

"You're not dressed either so I'm not the only one that's going to be late" I said and tugged at his sleeping shorts.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at my robe with a smirk.

"I know that look and no, not right now" I said to him with a small smile. "We were lucky enough that neither of us had to go through heat but you're acting like you're in it right now" I finished and he just shrugged.

"I never hear you complaining" He said as I went towards the door.

I laughed, before picking up the dress and stepping into the bathroom. "I don't but we have somewhere to be, so put on the suit because we have to get ready you bug baby" I said and shut the bathroom door.

"You do know we have seen each other naked, you can change in front of me" His voice said at the other side of the door.

"Logan, you and I both know that if you see me naked you'll get aroused. You get aroused, I'll get aroused and we'll both be late" I explained as I slipped out of robe and into my dress. The makeup and hair was already done. Logan hired someone to do it or they did for free, I don't even know.