Chapter 10: The One With Edward

Logan's POV

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the warmth of my mate sleeping beside me. "Stop it!" Lily yelled out of nowhere.

I looked at her shocked and confused only to see her with her eyes closed and squirming. "it hurts, Stop it" She yelled again. Is she like giving birth or something?

'Oh my God, you're stupid' Tanner groaned but I ignored him.

"Lily, are you alright?" I asked fully turning towards her. Please be okay. She didn't answer but just screamed again. I don't even know if I was supposed to wake her up but this is the only thing I can do it right now. "Lily wake up!" I yelled at her, no response. "Goddammit wake up" I shook her shoulders until finally she opened her eyes.

She didn't look me right in the eye, almost like she was spaced out, until I talked to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah sorry, it was just a nightmare" She said making me a little relieved that she wasn't suffering or something. But I couldn't shake this feeling that it wasn't all.

"Oh, I thought you were giving birth or something" I made the mistake of saying out loud.

"You thought I was giving birth?" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. 

I don't know what was worse, the fact that I even thought about it or that I said it out loud to her.

"Or something" I tried to defend myself, but I was a little distracted since Lily turned towards me and was staring at me with those beautiful eyes. Damn her eyes. 

"You're something else Logan Walker. What's your middle name?" She asked me and that made me smile.

"My full name is Logan Edward Walker" I said confidently because I actually like my name. A little giggle came out of her mouth. "You're like that vampire from Twilight" I hate twilight, first of all the vampire wins the girl and second the only thing they got right about werewolves is the way we shift. I mean we're not all 'Native Americans' that have long hair.

"Don't compare me to him" I said in disgust. "Anyway what's your full name, pretty lady?" That sounded better in my head.

"My full name, young Edward, is Lily Madeline Crawford" She talked in a really bad British accent. I mean like really bad. But her name is absolutely adorable.

"That was a horrible accent" I chuckled.

"Yeah it was. What time is it?" I looked behind her to the alarm clock that revealed '9:02' in red letters.

Oh shit I missed my morning run, but it was absolutely worth it just sleeping so much with her in my arms. I'm so glad I waited for this for so long. "It's 9 in the morning and now that we're in that subject. I am going on my run, would you like to join me?" I asked her and watched her stay silent for a moment before finally answering me.

"I would love to. Just a warning, I may be a bit out of shape" I shrugged, it really didn't matter to me. I get bored anyway.

"It's okay, I'll just go slow" I said and we stayed in silence. And then a thought occurred to me. "Do you have clothes to run in?" She shook her head and I was already on it.

'Gina, please send Lily some work out clothes as soon as possible. Nothing too flashy or tight, for my sake' I called through mind link.

'Of course Alpha just so you know that was tmi, I'll just be there in a second' And she was, she is one of the fastest in my pack but a few months back told me she didn't want to continue fighting and will settle for being my errand runner instead.