chapter 25- date

Hunter p.o.v.

I'm in my bedroom with jayden and he is helping me get ready for my date.

"How you feeling?" Jayden asked me.

"Excited and nervous." I said with a chuckle.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I get you." He said with a smile.

We talked a bit more before I was finally ready. I sighed and looked at him.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Like hunter." He said with a smirk making me roll my eyes at him.

He chuckled but nodded at me in approval making me sigh in relief.

"Hunter." Jayden said just as we was about to open door and step outside my room.

I looked at him in confusion.

"How did you feel when you met your mate." He asked nervously.

I looked at him and smiled softly At him.

"Overwhelmed." I said with a chuckle making him smile.

"When your mate comes jayden you will understand what u mean. I wasn't overwhelmed with anything bad well I was a bit nervous but I was more overwhelmed with how much I wanted her and how much I wanted to mark her. I wanted to let her and the whole world know she is MINE." I said.

"Was you scared she would reject you?" He asked again nervously.

I looked at him and sighed.

Jayden has a really big fear his mate will reject him and I understand why. His grandma (isabella which his jaydens, dads mom ) nearly got rejected by Jason (jaydens, dads dad) because she was a rogue. He will also be possibly more dominant with his mate then I would be wbu sarah and around the same possessiveness as me (an alpha) because he has alpha and beta Gene's instead off one off them. It's rare someone will have both genes instead of just one.

"I know your scared jayden. I was scared to. There is always that fear off getting rejected but you will be okay. I don't think she will reject you but if anything like that ever does happen then you know we have your back. However I believe your mate will be very submissive. I know your worried because you are a dom so I'm sure that the mom goddess will pair you with a submissive." I said softly.

He looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head. I could see he was still unsure but he ket it drop making me sigh. I know it worries him and he thinks about it a lot and I wish I could do something to help him but I'm not sure what.

"Go get your mate for this date before someone else takes her." Jayden said making me growl.

"Mine." I said making him let out a full blown belly laugh.