chapter 49- here early

Sarah p.o.v.

"I do not know where she is. However I do know what she is planning." Sie na said staring st us all making me nervous. I could tell by the way she said this that it was not good. That we was all going to be on edge and fuming.

"And that is?" Hunters dad xander asked coldly.

She looked at me before sighing.

"She wants to kill you sarah. Not just kill she wanted to torture you. A few our our pack coven have also gone missing as well. I believe she has took them with her." Sienna said before taking a deep breathe and speaking again.

" I over heard about a week ago that she is going to attack this pack. My moms power is fire and moving things with her mind. She is really good at using her powers. I can tell you the other two people in our coven who have gone missing and what power they have. However after I tell you that we need to make a plan. A plan very quick because as far as I know they are planning this attack tomorrow." Sienna said staring me dead in the eye.

Hunter growled loudly making the room shake in anger. He pulled me to him to try and calm down knowing him getting angry will get us nowhere.

"Why? Why does she want to kill me so badly. What did I ever do to her?" I asked frustrated.

"I guess she just hates you being part human. She hates how your mom was always challenging her and I think she hates that you are exactly like her. I think she just hates everyone that does not bow to her feet." Sienna said.

"Then why does she not want to kill you?" I asked.

"I am her only heir. Not only that but everyone in the witches world knows about me therefore they will get suspicious if I end up dead as well as some other people in our coven." Sienna said sadly.

I nodded my head and sighed.

"So who are the other two people who have took of with her." Hunter growled out.

"One is called rita and the other is called Carol." Sienna said.

"What powers do they have?" Precious, hunters mom asked.

"Rita can teleport just like you can sarah. Carol can can generate electricity. However they are both getting old now so it takes a little longer for them to do it. We might be able to take advantage of that but still do not underestimate them because they are still powerful." Sienna said seemingly worried about there powers.

I looked at sienna and nodded.

"I do not just teleport sienna. I also have the power to convert electricity, the weather and fire." I said calmly.

Sienna eyes went wide in suprise and what looked to be amazement?

"Wow." Sienna said actually seeming amazed.

"What power do you have sienna?" Keaton asked.

Sienna sighed.

"Water and earth." Sienna said.

"What can you do with water and earth?" Precious asked.

However before sienna could say anything I spoke.

"She can do anything with it. From the little things such as turning a drop of water to laods of water or making the water go from one place to another or even making a flower that has died come back alive or making earthquakes." I said casually.

However when I said about the earthquake everyones eyes went wide in suprise. Including sienna.

"I only made a earthquake once. It was by accident. I didn't even mean to do it so dont worry it wont ever happen again. It was a mistake. I got so angry and then it just sort of happend." Sienna said with wide eyes in panick almost making me laugh.

I looked to jayden who looked amused at her. I could see he is finding this hard and is trying to be cold with her but also finds her to cute. However as if realising he is being soft with her his eyes went cold again. Especially when she looked over towards him with panicked eyes. His eyes softened more for a split second before they went cold again.

Jayden cleared his throat before speaking.

"So what's the plan?" He asked after everyone stopped looking st sienna amused. Even xavier and xander (hunters dads) looked amused.

Everyone snapped out of it after jayden spoke.

"One thing I will say before we make a plan is that my mother can play dirty. She won't just go after sarah. She will go after everyone sarah loves and cares about." Sienna said looking ashamed of someone like that being her mother.

"Great. So everyone here will be in danger because of me." I muttered to myself not meaning for everyone to hear it. But who am I kidding? Most are werewolves and can hear the slightest noise.

"Sarah no one is in danger because gof you. We are here all as a family. We protect one another." My grandmother Aurora said.

I looked at her and gave her a small smile and nodded. However I still can't help but feel guilty that everyone here will be putting there lives at risk to hell protect me.

"Stop overthinking baby. I can feel your emotions don't forget." Hunter said siftly kissing my forhead.

I nodded my head and pecked his lips.

"Let's make a plan then." Xander said smacking his hands together looking a bit to excited to possibly having to kill people.

"I know I said don't underestimate them. But also do not overestimate them either and never show any sign of fear or weakness. They will use it to there advantage. Including if you overestimate them." Sienna said.

"I will have my coven Help in his war. Even though we possibly may not need there help its always better to have extra hands." My grandpa said.

Hoover before anyone could say anything else we heard loud screams coming from outside and in the hallway in the pack house.

Sienna eyes went wide as well as mine did.

"They are here early." Sienna said looking shocked.