chapter 35- alpha damiens pack / meeting

Hunter p.o.v.

It's the next day since Sarah and her auntie had a talk. I'm glad they managed to sort it. I eont lie at first I was worried her auntie had something to do with Sarah's old coven but now I know that she has not. She just had a lot off problems and since talking to sarah she seems more out of her shell.

Today there will be a full meeting about this coven and what it is we are going to be doing. To be honest I just want this over and done with so that myself and sarah can really be happy.

Right now I'm sat in the kitchen with both my fathers, my mom, sarah, my twin sister crystal, crystals mate warrior layton. We are all sat in our home in the kitchen but soon we will be going to the pack house.

"Your uncle keaton and uncle damien will be coming to this pack soon. They will be here for the meeting." My dad xander spoke out the blue.

We all nodded out head in understanding. Sarah I could see was a little nervous. I didn't even have to feel into our bond to know that, it was written all over her face.

I put my hand on Sarah's lap and smiled warmly at her making her relax a little and smile back.

After a while we all finally ate up and headed to the pack house where we were told everyone was waiting. Well alpha damiens (my uncles) pack anyways. The witches have yet to arrive.

As we got to the pack house I noticed alpha damien, keaton, angel, jayce, lucy, beta Jack and jasper (beta jack and lucy child) as well as some off there warriors were all stood outside waiting for us. Even my grandma casey and my grandpa kane was stood there with them.

As we walked up to them my grandpa kane walked over to us or more specifically sarah. He stuck his hand out for her to shake in which she did.

"I'm sorry we could not meet last time. I was a little busy but I am kane hunters grandpa." He said shaking Sarah's hand.

"Its nice to meet you kane." She said softly.

"Hello sarah, it's nice to see you again." My uncle keaton said smiling.

Sarah smiled at him back.

"Its nice to see you again as well keaton." Sarah said softly.

My uncle damien walked over to her and gave her a hug which sarah gladly accepted. Keaton pouted and whined.

"I want a hug as well." He said whining like a child making us all laugh.

After they hugged I spoke.

"I would like MY mate back now thanks." I said frowning.

Sarah giggled and walked back up to me and hugged me making me smile and take in her scent.

We all headed inside straight to the office. We took our seats and straight away the wit hes appeared.

"Well hello to you too." My uncle Keaton mumbled making me bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. Clearly he never expected them to appear out the blue.

"Hello everyone, my name is Aurora and I am Sarah's grandma and this is my husband Sarah's grandpa. This here is Sarah's auntie laura." Sarah's grandma Aurora said.

"Well there is one thing I know katrina gets it from. Just appearing out the blue." Damien said with a chuckle.

We all let out a small laugh before everyone got serious again for the meeting.

"So we can do this teo ways. We can go to the witches council and tell them everything or we can set out a war on them." Aurora said casually.

"Do you not think that the witches council would be better? They should get a better punishment." Kearon said.

"You are right. However one problem with doing it the witches council way is that we have to have proof. If we get the proof especially on them killing your father they will be in more trouble as he is human. It is against our law to kill humans. That punishment on it's own is death." Aurora said.

We all nodded.

"Then we get proof." Sarah said.

Everyone looked at her making her sigh.

"Clearly my mom was onto something for them to kill her. If they wanted to kill her so badly they would have done it after they killed my father." Sarah said making me nod in agreement.

"I agree, however it is about where we start to get proof." Sarah's grandpa said.

"Maybe we can try and go back to the coven and look through moms things. See what we can find." Sarah said making me growl.

"You are not going back there." I said sternly.

I am not having her go back there when they could possibly kill her. I will kill anyone that harms even a hair on her head.

"Love I will be the only one that can do it. It's best that I-" sarah was saying but I growled at her suprising her.

"No sarah I mean it. You are not going back there when they could kill you." I gritted out making her frown.

She sighed looking at me.

"Do you have a better plan?" She asked gritting her teeth..

I stayed quite because I really don't but I really don't want her going back there.

"Exactly!" She said sternly.

"We could come up with a better plan baby." I said pleadingly.

She sighed and kissed my cheek.

"This is the better plan my love. It's the only way." She said softly.

"As much as I do not want my granddaughter going there I know she is right. This is the only way. She is the only one that can get in and out off there." Sarah's grandpa said.

I sighed and stayed quite. I know they are right but I really dont like this. I looked at sarah who looked at me sadly.

"It will be okay my love. You do not have to worry." Sarah said kissing my lips.

I nodded my head but still did not agree with this plan. However I knew there was no stopping it.

"You will go tomorrow but you have to do this sneakly. If you get caught who knows what will happen." My dad xavier said.

A growl erupted from my chest at what he said but I still kept quite. To lost in my own thoughts.