chapter 29- cabin

Hunter p.o.v.

After the witches left and I said to sarah I will meet her soon I spoke to my fathers.

"Dads I really want to ask a favour." I said after my fathers both stared at me waiting for me to speak.

"And that is?" My dad xavier aksdd with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed but spoke.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your cabin for the night. Well actually for 2 nights? For me and sarah. Our date got interrupted and I really want to spend some more time with her." I said honestly.

Both my dads nodded in understanding.

"I have noticed you have not marked her yet." My dad xander said.

I nodded my head.

"I don't want her to feel pressured or rushed." I said.

They nodded in understanding.

"You can use it for 2 nights but I want you back before the witches get here." They both said at the same time making me nod in agreement.

"Thank you." I said as my dad xander passed me the keys.

I walked over to sarah in the kitchen and we headed to my bedroom to speak. She agreed thankfully and she headed to her room to pack as I did in my room. I know she had the girls with her as she alwaysdoes.

I finished packing quickly to be honest and had managed to take my suitcase to the car and head back up to my room. Just then a knock appeared on my door. I could smell it was jayden and all of a sudden he walked in.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why the cabin?" He asked curious.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It is away from everyone. Thought it would be nice to get some time together." I said making him nod.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

He sighed before speaking.

"For some reason I keep thinking about my mate. I think maybe because you have met your mate. I guess it's been making me wonder a lot more about her. I'm not even sure if she is in this pack or not. " jayden said making my eyes soften on him.

Jayden has always worried about his mate. He worries she will not accept him. He also worries he will be to much for her but he can not help it. Apart of him does not want a mate bevause he fears himself. I think he over thinks to much.

"I think you are overthinking jayden. Your mate will love you no matter what. I mean sarah is not even a wolf but yet she still wants to be with me. She has her own stuff going on but she still wants to be with me. Maybe just take it day by day. You are 18 in a month. Until then spend as much time as you can with your family." I said softly.

He nodded In understanding.

"Yeah, maybe you are right. So the cabin hmm?" Hr asked with a smirk making me groan.

" I am not taking her to the cabin just so I can try mate and mark her." I said sternly making him laugh.

"I bet you come back marked and mstes. Even if it is just marked." Jayden said with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"I want to mark her I won't lie about that. I do hope she will let me mark her but that's not why I am bringing her here. I just want some time with her as wd dont really get that. If she does not want me marking her yet I am fine with it." I said.

"I can see your worried about something though." Jayden said raising an eyebrow.

I sighed but nodded.

"Spark is getting harder to control around her. I am worried if she does not want to be marked he will forcefully mark her." I gritted out making him nod.

"Talk to her about it at the cabin. That's all you can do." He said making me nod.

"I guess." I said softly making him smile.

"Best get your girl before she worries you are not coming." He said with a chuckle making my eyes widen when I look at the clock.

We walked out the room and bro hugged. I knocked on the door and crystal answered it. One by one crystal, rose, daisy and sarah walked out. Sarah had a suitcase that looked full to the brim making myself and jayden raise an eyebrow.

"You know you are only going for two days right?" Jayden asked chuckling.

Crystals eyes widened.

"Two days? I thought you was going for one.?" Crystal asked with her eyes wide.

Sarah winced and let out a laugh.

"Sarah this is more then enough for 2 days. I have enough to change my outfit 3 everyday for the whole two days and that's not including any snuggles stuff." Sarah said with a giggle making me let out a chuckle.

Sarah's head snapped to mine and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly already taking her suitcase off her to Carry.

She nodded her head yes.

"I am" she said taking my hand.

With that being said we walked to the car together and said our goodbyes. We got in the car and headed to the cabin. We talked and laughed and even grabbed something to eat on the way there.

We had gone to a cafe near by and got some food. We ate inside the cafe first and it was really nice to be honest. As it was getting later we finally headed to the cabin.

As we pulled up to the cabin sarah smiled. We got out the car and both grabbed out suitcases and headed inside.

A gasp escaped Sarah's lips as she looked around the cabin.

"Wow, its beautiful." She said looking around making me smile.

For the rest off the day we laughed and talked more. After a while we finally decided to head to bed. I went into the bathroom to get ready as sarah did in the other the bathroom that leads into the room we will be sharing.

However what I saw when I walked back into the bedroom after our shower made my eyes widen.