author note!

Hiya guys unfortunately it's the end of this book. I am going to be starting sienna and jaydens boon now though.

I reammy hope you enjoyed this book I actually enjoyed writing it.

I just want to thank everyone who messages me or comments and tells me how they like the story because it really encourages me to write more.

However I also want to thank everyone who also sometimes messages me with ideas or messages me and asks me to do a book about another character that gets added to this.

I just wanted to ask a question however about the triplets.

Does anyone want me to do a book about them at one point ? If so are you wanting them to have different mates or the same mate (of course there would be no sexual stuff that the triplets would do together. They would only do it with whoever there mate ends up being )

Or I could do it to where lucia has her own mate but luka and angus share a mate. I'm not sure it's up to you if you guys want me to do a book about them.

Anyways like I said thank you guys for commenting and being nice to me. I really love writing these books and to be honest I would love to one day get a career out of it.

Thank you everyone ! Love you all