chapter 53- 1 year later

Sarah p.ov.

1 year later!

It's been a year and a few months since the whole crazy moment with sienna mother. Also a whole year since sienna and jayden met. I won't get into them because that's for a whole other day and story but I will get into what's going on now.

Right now I'm sat on the toilet with a pregnancy test in hand waiting and praying for me to be pregnant. Myself and Hunter have been trying for a baby for almost 6 months now and each time I have took a test to our disappointment it's always negative.

As I'm waiting for the results I started thinking about me and Hunter planning on having our baby. Like I said we been trying nearly 6 months and always ended up disappointed when the answer was negative.

I started feeling like a failure already. Its really dampened my mood. It's even caused a few arguments between me and Hunter. It got to the point me and Hunter decided it's best we don't try no more. That was a month ago. We stopped trying because of how bad it started to affect us.

Flashback!

We have been trying almost 5 months fir a baby and got nothing. Me and Hunter were sat on the bathroom side waiting fir the results. However like usual the results were negative.

I'm not fully sure even how we started arguing "again" but we did.

"We just need to keep trying love." I said softly, with tears running down my eyes. Howver even my hope was dying down.

I could see he was upset too but this time it really hurt because as soon as it came back negative even though we partly expected it to he just said he got pack business to do.

There was no emotion behind his eyes or nothing. He was just cold.

I know almost 5 months of trying for a baby seems like nothing but it is in the werewolf world. We get pregnant easily. Or normally we do.

"No matter what we do it's clearly not working sarah." He growled at me making me stand back in shock and hurt.

"All you keep saying all of a sudden is how you have got pack business Hunter. I feel like we are falling apart hunter. Its hurting me." I sobbed.

Recently all he has been doing is going to his office for pack work and then coming home late at night and either falling asleep or we have sex and then it's just repeat. It's been like this for 2 weeks now. I barely see him or anything and it's really hurting me.

"I am alpha now sarah what do you want me to do?" He asked frustrated.

"Even when you first became alpha you still showed me your here Hunter." I said.

He sighed and was about to walk away but that tipped it over the edge fir me

"If you can not be here now what is the point in trying for a baby Hunter. You barely even see me now therefore you will barely even see our baby." I shouted angrily making him freeze.

However he never said anything. He walked away and closed the bond off. However before he closed it off i felt he was feeling a little hurt.