this is different.

𓆩♡𓆪

jangmi tried her hardest to hide the tears welling up in her eyes as she watched sunghoon search through his closet. how badly she wanted to tell the boy to stop and unpack his belongings, to stay with her in suwon and forget about her suggestion to quit skating, to return to their normal-

"mi," she heard, the familiar voice knocking her out of her daze. her eyes focused to the blurry figure in front of her, coming in contact with her favourite boy. "stop thinking so much, i literally had to sit through you packing all of your stuff yesterday."

she looked down again, her lip instantly turning into a pout. "so?" she trailed off, "this is different."

"it's not."

"shut up."

sunghoon smiled warmly at the girl, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead. despite the angry front she had, jangmi couldn't hide her leaning into the boy's warmth.

"i can't believe we both leave on saturday," sunghoon said, as they were now comfortably laying on his bed, his arm stretched behind her head.

"i know.. we're gonna be so far away," jangmi pouted yet again, the boy chuckling. "but, honestly.. sm? really?"

"bighit? really?"

sunghoon rolled his eyes, "you know you want to follow me there~"

"i don't,"

"you never even applied.. why not?"

this is where jangmi stayed quiet. she didn't want him to know she probably would've left korea if she would've gotten rejected by bighit. she'd made the choice of auditioning for sm relatively quickly, it being one of the five companies that'd actually accepted her. park didn't know it, but lee had a talent for both rap and dance that a lot of recruiting agents had been on the look out for.

bighit, too, except jangmi would never know, because she'd been too scared to audition for the growing company.

she soon put on a small smile, patting the boy's leg. "i dunno.. just didn't feel like it, i guess,"

𓆩♡𓆪
+ bit of a filler ish
++ ty lovelies for 500 reads <33