so like... AI?

𓆩♡𓆪

the five girls sat around a conference table, and in front of them were the CEO, the project manager, the head set designer, the newly appointed group's manager, and a few other staff members that helped around.

"as we've discussed previously, you four have achieved great heights and have shown growth in your already exceptional talents, and are officially set to debut as SM's newest girl group." the CEO spoke, and the girls softly smiled and bowed their heads in response.

"now, your debut is set for... a few months from now. however, we have to discuss your group's concept, and how each one of you," he paused for a moment, making eye contact with each girl to make sure they were on-board. "will make the group as big as we are anticipating."

"dajeong, please pull up the presentation," the CEO spoke to a staff on the project team, a highly professional-looking slideshow appearing on the wall.

"your group name, will signify the meeting of two different sides. you each will be given an avatar, who will technically be debuting alongside you five, and will all experience a new world together."

the five girls sat in silence, attempting to digest what they'd just been told. so like... AI?

"you'll each have a different role, which includes having different powers in our universe," he then pointed to the girls, silently asking them to name said universe.

"kwangya." they all simultaneously replied, the male smiling in delight.

"you five are going to help tie SM as a whole together. you're very important to our universe and the storyline we've created until now, it's time to expand and explore a new side to kwangya."

dajeong moved to the next slide, and a strange name appeared on screen. it quickly clicked in jangmi's head, however, that,

"this will be your team name, æspa."

𓆩♡𓆪
+ creating her member profile as we speak ;P
any suggestions or ideas r welcome :))