Prologue continued.2

3rd person pov

You finally made it home, jumping back in your bedroom from the window. Apparently only Mikey noticed you were gone, but didn't tell the others and went back to marathoning.

You set Donnie on your desk chair and quietly stumbled to your kitchen drawers to grab the first aid kit. Mikey turns around to see you.

"Where were you guys? Did someone get hurt?"

You sighed, cover somewhat blown. Grabbing a small towel to wet.

"We're fine we were out on the roof. Doing some metal-related stuff, Don has a few cuts but I'm going to treat 'em."

Leo looked over your way now. Neither somehow noticed your ripped shirt.

"But Y/n, you know I'm the medic! And why were you guys on the roof anyways? You probably could've done it inside." He said

"Leo, it was simply too loud to be done inside. We didn't want to disturb you guys, plus we wanted fresh air."

Mikey paused, staring at you confused. Leo had a 'The hell are you talking about?' face.

He decided to speak up, "What? Did you guys make out or something? Donnie doesn't have half his tools with him so it couldn't have been that loud."

You blushed but kept up the act.

"Perhaps oxygen is something we need for living, no? If you backtrack I'm sure you'll hear something along the lines of "We wanted fresh air" right?" You said, walking towards your bedroom.

Raph was asleep and hadn't woken up. Passed out on the floor.

You quietly shut your bedroom door, set the kit on your desk, and start treating his cuts, sitting in comfortable silence.

You untie the part of your shirt you had ripped off, putting it on the floor to throw it away at a later time.

You dragged the small towel over the largest cut on his arm, getting rid of the somewhat dry blood on the outside. He shook slightly, not wincing audibly.

After a few solid minutes, you fully treated his cuts. He hummed a small thanks as he got up to leave for the living room. You, on the other hand, got up and headed for your bed. Yes, it was only 3:18 pm but you couldn't care. You were an animal in bed, a sloth to be specific. You could sleep for hours on end and still be tired.

Donatello's pov

Sigh. I cannot believe that they had to treat my cuts. I could've done it myself if I had just told them. I wanted to tell them, 'Hey I can do it myself, no worries.'.. but then I couldn't. I love seeing Y/n so focused on things they like to do.

I walk over and sit on one of their kitchen chairs. Pulling out my phone to open my notes.

I've had this e-journal for a while now, it was hooked up to my monitors back in the lair so I could write down my thoughts on my phone if I were out.

The entries in the journal in the past few days were only about one thing. Y/n. It was me mumbling about how I liked seeing them so focused on small things, small things they do or say out of habit, and their expressions.

Everything.

It sent shivers up my spine and made me blush ever so slightly. It urged me to do things like steal Y/n's things or take pictures of them.

I always pushed those feelings down, but it was getting harder and harder to resist them. They were like an addiction. No, no. They were an addiction. Anytime I don't see them for more than a few days, I would feel like I'm having drug withdrawal symptoms. Weed, to be exact. I don't do drugs, but if I don't see Y/n for a few days I'd be unstable. Not so physically, but very unstable emotionally and mentally.

And they kept getting worse. Last week, they had their exams. So they shut their self in their room. Studying for hours and hours, it lasted 5 days.

The 4th day was when it started.

I was very unstable on that 4th day. I had a breakdown and mood swings. The only way I was alive without losing my sanity was their contact picture on my phone.

Remembering it very vividly, the moment I looked at their picture I felt so off but yet very right.

I was blushing, my breathing was fast for several different reasons. I wanted to see them, it felt like I was going insane.

I sighed, rereading my journal entries and jotting down new and consistent symptoms.

I felt so addicted to them.

I was addicted to them, to Y/n.

And god it felt amazing to be near them.

I close my e-journal and turned off my phone. Got up and walked over to the living room where my brothers were, hoping they don't question me.

They didn't seem to notice, which was great. I grabbed an extra blanket laying on the side and sat down in front of the couch next to Mikey. Covering myself and him with the blanket, now focused on the movie.

———————————————————————

Yippeeee i think the prologue is done yall I might start chapt 1 with dontron's pov not sure.

Thanks for sticking by!!!

(22/1/2023)
(899 words total)