Chapter Four

Tw? Don's also a bit of a creep in this one so

—————————————————————

Donnie's pov

I sighed. Y/n is now gone for school, and I don't know what to do other than wait around for hours. 6 hours and 58 minutes, that's how long their school day was. Being too lazy to count the seconds, I went to their bathroom.

Taking off my bandana, goggles, and other things. I usually didn't have my battle shell on when I was with Y/n, they just made me feel safe in general. Like I didn't need my battle shell like they knew what I was insecure about and how they wouldn't draw any attention to it.

I hop in the shower, making the water as cold as possible. Cold showers and cold water in general are healthy for you. Cold water reduces stress, helps your body burn fat, puts you in a better mood, keeps you looking young, boosts your immune system, and helps you deal with the trials of everyday life. All of that serves to keep you healthier for longer.

Thinking of the times I were a kid, about how papa wouldn't let me near the weapons when my brothers were active with them. It made me feel outcasted, my brothers and papa didn't bat an eye about it. It made me feel sad like I were a fragile doll. I may have a weak spot larger than others, but it doesn't mean I can't fight.

Getting out of the shower after exactly 10 minutes, I wrapped myself in a towel. Drying myself as fast as I can and putting my gear on. Since Y/n wouldn't be back for a while, and I didn't have my battle shell or inventions I couldn't work on them. Which left me bored.

I go over to their room, looking in their drawers to find an oversized hoodie since they had a few.

I open one drawer and shut it immediately.

Oh shit.. I literally didn't just do this.

No, I accidentally literally just did this.

After shutting the drawer immediately, opening another one to find a hoodie to put on. Getting out of their room, fast.

I will not be thinking about that. Nope, nah. Not one bit.

But they were a trusted friend/crush/it's complicated. So maybe?

But they wouldn't want me to do this.

Would they mind?

YES! Yes, they would, get your mind out of the gutter. You got a peek and that's all you're getting unless they specifically show you.

WHICH THEY WON'T.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, trying to hold myself back from crashing down.

Haha, whoops.

My legs gave out, their scent also being on the hoodie I'm wearing doesn't make it any better.

I crawl over to their bathroom, locking myself in. I know no one would see me, I know they wouldn't see me. It's only 8:30.

I bring the hoodie up to my snout, taking deep breaths to inhale the scent.

Churrs after one another escape my throat, my tail wagging.

Fuck... If I can't hold myself back, how do I do it while I'm asleep? While they're asleep?

Frantic breathing, face blushed. Gods.. save me from whatever is happening to me.

Recalling the things they've told me, even though it didn't relate.

"It's okay... you can rest now."

Would they accept me? Like the freak I am?

Would they accept me, even though I'm obsessed with their scent and their touch?