Chapter Fourteen

Therapy w Dr feelings!! Ft Tet!!! (im tet:>>)
—————————————————————

3rd person pov

You hadn't properly recovered from what had happened mentally, having separation anxiety since.

You hadn't gone to school, staying with the boys instead.

April had to go, Tet didn't but she went anyway. Promising to visit you every day afterward.

You've been talking to Mikey, more so Doctor Feelings. It's helped you, yeah, but you still can't get over what you saw or heard.

Keeping your distance from Donnie, you worried him.

He was talking with Leo as he was eating some fast food. He started choking on his sprite.

"I meant-" He coughed.

"Donnie??" Leo said.

"Like what I-" coughed, "I meant-" coughed.

"DONNIE???" Leo said, loudly. Being visibly worried.

"Motherfuq—" he collapsed, coughing hard.

"DONNIE????" He yelled on the verge of tears, giving him some of his tea.

"Fucking Christ Leo, I'm not dying I'll be fine." Donnie coughed out in a raspy voice.

"DON'T CHOKE ON SPRITE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Leo yelled, hugging and crying his brother. He may be over dramatic sometimes, but he would 100% blame himself if anything bad happened to his brothers.

"Yeah yeah whatever, get off Leo. I love you too but next time ask before hugging." Donnie pushed Leo off.

Donnie had noticed you, his mood shifting. Leo hadn't.

"I'm gonna be in my room, don't come unless it's an emergency, Nardo." He sighed.

Leo was confused, he usually called him Leon unless something had upset him.

He finally noticed your presence, so that's why.

Mikey called your name, inviting you to his room. Tet's been there for a while now, just waiting for you.

You walk over to his room, sitting down next to Tet, who was mostly there to comfort you.

Donatello's pov

I sighed, laying down in my bed.

Y/n has been distancing their self from me, had I said something wrong?

Did they realize that they don't like me anymore?

Or was it because I killed someone for them?

I'd kill myself if it made them happy for god's sake, all I wanted was their love.

I felt so lovesick, so upset, and so weird.

I decided to head outside. It's late February by this time, I think the 20th. I lost track of time, I don't care about it anymore.

With my purple hoodie on, I'm sitting on top of a pretty tall building. The weather was chilly, and the wind felt nice.

I started wearing my battle shell a lot more, I feel like I can't be vulnerable in my home or outside. Like I have to put up a facade pretending I'm fine.

My phone vibrated... It was Y/n.

My breath hitched. Don't they hate me? Why're they texting me?

~~~

EatYoToes<3: Hey Don,, wya? I kinda wanna talk
                                             seen (9:37 pm)

~~~

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I told them to meet me in my room at 20.

I got up to head back to the lair, this gave me a bit of hope. Maybe they didn't hate me.

I get in my room, and Y/n is already here. They sense up as they see me. Wanting to give them space, I walk over to my desk. Pulling a chair and sitting down.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" I said, trying to be expressionless as possible.

"I... First of all, I still like you, very much. Just not comfortable with saying the 'L-word' yet."

I nodded.

"I was wondering... Why did you kill Big Mama?" Y/n asked.

I took a deep breath.

"She's done a lot of disgusting things, including me and my brothers. But her kidnapping you, just to fight us made me snap." I stop, sighing.

"My reaction was... unacceptable yes, but the thought of her hurting you for something between me and her is just not okay." I looked down.

Y/n looked sad. I wanted to hug them but didn't, because of personal space.

They got up and walked over to me, I did not dare to lift my eyes from the floor.

They hesitantly put their fingers under my chin, lifting my head up to face them.

"Can I hug you?" They spat out hurriedly. I nodded, my gaze still on the floor.

They hugged me. It felt nice. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around them, pulling them closer. Trying not to cry.

They pull back, looking at me with a shocked expression. My cheeks... were wet. I lift my hand to touch my cheek, confirming that I was crying.

I let go of the tears I'm holding back. Burying my face in my hands, elbows on my knees.

I did have my battle shell, but not my goggles. Y/n had them for a few days, and I hadn't built up the courage to ask for them back.

They crouch down in front of me, hugging me again. I whimper, their warm touch felt so nice.

They spoke up.

"Just... just learn to control your anger please."

I nodded furiously, still sobbing.

"I will Y/n.. I'll try to..."

"Thank you, Don..." They kissed my temple.

Tet and Mikey were peeking from the curtain, softly smiling to see we made up. I didn't notice that.

———————————————————————

Shorter chapter bc of several things; I am currently running on 7 cans of monsters two hours of sleep and unalivement thoughts and strawberry shortcake.

I'm ready to fight a god. oR BECOME A GOD

(28/1/2023)
(923 words total)