Neutral Ending (C18)

Please read this!!

Hi y'all I know I've been gone for 2 days, I ended up getting a temp suspension from telling that whiteboy p3d0 to do things thats bad for his health :/

He deserved it tho-

Anyways wattpad should start banning ppl by their ip like discord does this would be so much easier if they did that.

I'm back tho! And like the name, I saw ur comments so I did my best to write out an ending where you don't get traumatized!!! This is ignoring what Don said to you in C17, where he tells you he killed me. If you guys want more, comment them :)) Yippee!!!!!!!

I might start a oneshots book if y'all want lol

(I literally had 142 notifications when I checked in the afternoon, I love u all<3)

Enjoy :)
—————————————————————
(Not sure if you read the thing above but this ignores the part where Don tells you he killed Tet)

Your pov

Donnie arrived at a convenient time, wearing sweatpants covering his spandex shorts.

(Fun fact!: Spandex is pretty much underwear.)

Donnie walked in from my bedroom, his mood seemed off.

"Anything wrong?" I ask softly.

"Hmm? No, I'm fine, I just couldn't sleep last night. I was wondering about how you felt." He said.

Oh yeah, Tet is dead now. Some sick fuck killed them and dumped the body in the sewers. And by the looks of what Leo said, it's pretty bad.

I sighed.

Donnie went to the guest room. The boys never used it, even when they slept over by themselves.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah? Sup?"

"Is it okay if I smoke a quick one here?" D asked.

He did drugs??? Since when??

Decemb— Cough- what?

"Alright, just make sure to get rid of the smell and shut the door." I said.

I sit down on the couch and go on my phone to distract myself. Conveniently doing anything to distract me.

I end up going to the room where Donnie was, I see him sitting on a chair one foot resting on top near his knee. He was sitting near an open window. He was smoking.

He drew out a breath and breathed out the smoke before looking over at me.

"Hey, Y/n." He said. He was softly looking over at me, a small smile on his face to lift the mood.

I pull a chair and sit near him, looking out the window. The slightly darkened sky, colours painted in something dull and crushing.

I felt Donnie's arm snake around my figure to my waist to pull me closer.

He sighed deeply, taking another hit.

"What do you think their last words were?" He asked, gazing at me for a reply.

It was my turn to sigh deeply. Remembering the conversation we had when we first met, talking about death for some reason.

"Well, she did say it would be up to what she felt at the moment. But mostly something stupid, so people wouldn't think highly of them. I'm pretty sure she had an inferiority complex but never let it show." I said.