Chapter Sixteen

Tw: stalking(?), and drugs mentioned once.

The next two chapters, shit goes from 0 to a 100 real fuckin fast
———————————————————————

Big Red's pov

I woke up, feeling bad for yelling at Donnie.

He had it coming, I told him to tell me and he didn't. There was a weird smell before he took a shower, I wonder if they're related.

I get out of my room to head to the kitchen to see Mikey making scrambled eggs as he's chatting with Leo.

"Hey guys, have you seen Don?" I said

"Nah, he's not awake yet. It's like 11:58 am right now. We woke up late." Leo said, waving at me.

"I got a message from Tet last night," Mikey started, "They're staying with Y/n just in case anything happens. They won't be going to school and such so we should be okay to text them." He chirped.

"Right. Okay. Thanks, Lil Mike."

"Of course, Big Raphie!" He smiled. It warmed my heart, I smiled back.

I walk out of the kitchen, deciding to apologize to Donnie.

I walk over to his lab, checking in case he was awake and didn't go near the guys. He wasn't there.

I walk over to his bedroom, peeking from his curtains. He's laying on his bed, hugging his pillow. He looked like he was about to cry.

I knocked on the wall before going in, getting ready to apologize.

"Oh... Hey Raph." He said, not paying much mind to me. His bandana was still off, and his big eye bags were visible.

"Hey man... I'm sorry I yelled at you... I was really worried." I looked down, fiddling with my fingers.

He looked at me, taking a big breath.

"It's fine, it's my fault anyways."

Huh? I mean yeah it was his partly fault, but I wasn't expecting him to just say that.

"Partly yeah. It's also partly my fault..." I looked at him.

"Do you want anything to eat? Mike is scrambling some eggs."

"No thanks Raph, I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep."

"Oh... Okay D. Tell me if you need anything."

"Right, thanks, big man."

He yawned, as I left.

Tet's pov

You know how I saw Y/n and Donnie hugging? I also saw Donnie smoking a blunt last night.

Don't ask how, I have eyes everywhere.

Cough cough, anyways, cough cough. I'm currently with Y/n at their place because they didn't want to be alone. Us being like siblings, I think they trusted me enough and I trusted them.

You should be honoured /hj

I crack open and down a monster as Y/n is sleeping next to me.

I loved how most of the coloured cans, (ultra violet, zero ultra, ultra paradise, etc. Ew ultra paradise I hate that bitch) Have only 10 calories per can, which was great for me.

But the original ones had around 230, and that's my fave.

I don't know what happened between Y/n and the ourple toertl but Y/n was worried before they fell asleep.