Land of Waves 3: ???

Two kunais were jabbed into the ground in front of Kakashi's Genins.

"You'll learn how to climb trees," Kakashi says.

"Climb trees? We already know how to do that!" Mito said.

"But without hands."

"That's not possible!"

Her sensei took a kunai and slowly walked to a tree and proved her wrong by walking on it only with his feet.

"To do this, you need to focus your chakra on the soles of your feet while making sure you don't put too little or too much."

During Mito's astonishment, Sasuke asked, "Why doesn't Naruto get a kunai?"

"Oh, he already knows how to tree walk."

"Show me." Sasuke said slightly jealously because to his sensei's eyes, Naruto is stronger than him.

Kakashi agreed and looked at Naruto who walked up the same tree as Kakashi successfully.

"Now, you try." He says lazily.

His two Genins raced up separate trees at full speed while Kakashi and his other Genin jumped off the tree they were on to observe them by the sensei reading his orange book that went with him everywhere and Naruto staring blankly at the forest rather than his teammates.

When their first foot stepped on the tree, a small and harmless explosion happened and the two fell back on the ground. They didn't waste any time and they ran up the tree but unfortunately failed again. They continued this until the evening where Mito and Sasuke started an unspoken competition on who can learn tree climbing the fastest.

...

Sasuke and Mito stood behind the front door covered in sweat but accomplished and happily sat at the table telling their sensei that they completed the tree climbing exercise.

"Good job," Kakashi praised with an eye-smile.

They patiently waited for Tsunami to come out of the kitchen with food when her kid, Inari, appeared. He looked mad when he sat down at his chair but no one questioned him since Tsunami came right after with food which distracted the hungry team.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said in unison.

They began eating the delicious food with Mito and Sasuke swallowing it down like they were starving children. Then, just like before, they turned it into a competition with them gulping it down quickly and asking for more in seconds.

"Can I please have another bowl?" The two rivals said.

"Sure! Take as much as you like!"

'Does everything have to be a competition?' Kakashi sighed.

They enjoyed their meal, creating a lively and happy-go-lucky atmosphere while not noticing Inari's built up frustration until his pair of hands slammed on the table.

"Why do you all keep trying?!" He said with anger radiating off of him.

When everyone's attention was on him, Inari continued venting. "You'll never be a hero because all hero's die! I bet you've never felt pain! You've never lived in fear because of Gato but instead live in a village protected by shinobis! You have a loving family to go to! You-"

He was cut off by Mito who slammed her hands just as loud as Inari did and shouted, "Shut up and stop playing victim! At least you have a family! None of us do! Not anymore!"