Chapter 12: Curse Caldera

3rd POV

The group ran to the mountains and they reach dead trees to where they hide behind a bigger tree. Callum and YN takes a peek to see if the mobs are still following them but there were none.

Callum: I think we're safe.

Rayla: (Sarcastic.) Safe? Sure.

YN: Better than the mob Capturing all of us.

Eita: He's got a point.

Rayla: So, how are we supposed to find this miracle healer?

YN: Shh! I see something ahead.

They all see a shadow figure ahead and Rayla & YN got their weapons ready until it reveals to be a girl name Ellis riding on a wolf name Ava.

Ellis: Come with me. (Smiles.) I'll help you find her. This way.

Ava: Bark!

They catch up with them to the mountain. They've introduce each other and Ellis seems to be okay with the elves and YN. Rayla ask her how to find the healer but in truth, they never found the healer, she found them when they were hiding in the hollow tree near the rim.

Callum: Then we need to get to that tree. Even if it takes all night.

Rayla: Wait. That's all we have to go on? A weird tree, where this miracle healer showed up three years ago?

Callum: Its our only choice. Got a better idea?

Rayla: As a matter of fact....I do not.

YN: Wow....least you're honest.

Ellis: I'll get us to that tree. The healer will find us there, and she'll save the egg.

Ezran: And maybe she can help your hand.

Rayla: Don't worry about my hand. The egg is all that matters now.

Eita: Don't feel so down Rayla, we'll do both for you and the egg.

Rayla: (Smiles.) Thanks Eita. Let's go.

Through their travel to the mountain. It was difficult to pass through many things but they watch each others back from falling down to the mountain. But little did they know what else may be up ahead. They've reach to the cliff where they can view the sun is setting as FN flew and soaring through the sky.

Ellis: (Sighs.) It's so beautiful. It's like the sky is painted with honey.

Y/n: (Smiles.) You know, times like these, you get to see how beautiful the landscape is.

Ezran: Wow.

Ellis: (Chuckles.) Too bad it also means the nightmare's about to begin.

Ellis and Ava walk back to continue the journey, while the rest looked at her with mixed expressions of what she meant by that.

Rayla: What do you mean?

Ellis: Oh, you know, enormous monsters, indescribable terrors. Stuff like that.

Callum: Stuff like that?

Ellis: Yeah. And the higher we go, the worse it'll get.

Everyone: ......

Eita: For a young human girl, you seem to be taking this lightly.

Rayla: All right! Well, let's go.

Callum: No, no, no, wait. We're going to need a plan.

Ezran: How do you plan for indescribable terrors? I feel like you need to be able to describe them first.

YN: We don't, until we see what exactly are we dealing with.