Book 2, Chp 2: Half Moon Lies

3rd POV

We see Soren has his sword ready to kill Rayla. However, he hesitated as he held his weapon up.

Claudia: Go on. Do it. What are you waiting for?

Soren lower his sword while she's still talking.

Claudia: She's a moon shadow elf. And she kidnapped the princes. You just have to-

Soren: I know! I've just never attacked someone who's sleeping before. It doesn't seem...sporting.

(Stop at 2:45.)

Callum: That's note like it-

???: Intruder!!!

Out of nowhere, YN accidentally drop kick soren where he fell in the mud which made Rayla laugh

YN: Oh, sorry.

Soren: Seriously!?

YN: Oh, its you two. How's it going?

Callum: Where did you came from?

YN: I sense dark magic near, so I thought you two were in danger.

Soren: We weren't until you kicked me to the mud. Now I got mud all over-

YN: Hey, its night and you guys were too noisy. Ezran needs some sleep.

Callum: He's got a good point. Come on. I'll show you where you can stay tonight.

Callum left with Claudia while Soren follows behind and Rayla grabs her swords from the mud.

Claudia: That was very confident, Callum.

Callum: Oh, yeah? Uh...I guess.

Callum: (Chuckles.) Even though your hairs a little messy.

Callum blush about her mentioning his hair.

YN, Soren, Rayla: Ugh!

Three of them look at each other before they kept walking. But YN whispers behind Rayla to make sure no one else listen.

YN: Rayla, stay vigilant. Until we know we can completely trust them or not.

Rayla looks at him and nods as they kept walking.

Time skip to the morning.

YN POV

Everybody is up while I'm not wearing my armor at the moment and I notice Callum's fixing his hair.

Ezran: I can't believe they found us. I hope Claudia's not mad.

YN: What do you mean?

Ezran: Well, last time we saw her, (To Callum.) You chain her to a wall. Plus, you stole her primal stone. Then you broke her primal stone.