Book 4, Chp 1: 2 years later

Two years has passed since the battle of Xadia. Since that day, peace between human and elves is finally restored thanks to the young heroes who've brought Azymondias, the dragon prince, to his mother. Many was lost through their journey, but together, they were strong to stop the dark mage Viren from consuming the dragon prince power.

   Dark magic Viren used and the power was gifted by the star elf, Aavaros. But none of them knew that one of the heroes possess a greater magic that is equal to darkness, the original light, champion of the Stone Tree clan. Their magic turned the tides to their favor against the army of darkness and won. Viren fell on the battle, but his daughter did not.

   Now that she is free to walk, she grows and seeks a greater dark magic in Xadia. But little did they all know, she wasn't the only one who's magic was growing stronger. For there is one who even he doesn't know his magic is growing.

   We now see a teenager sitting by the cliff and meditating as he closes his eyes.

??? POV

2 years have pass yet we've found nothing. Not even a small trace of it. Even so, we end up finding a dead end. I'm beginning to think whether it was the right thing or not because I know Claudia is planning on something.

   But what exactly is she's planning? She lost everything from the battle 2 years ago. Suddenly my thought interrupted as I sense a magic near which must be an elf. Out of instinct, I immediately dodge before the sword could even hit and I look around before speaking.

???: Again with a sneak attack Rayla?

She then appear from a tree branch and landed near to reveal herself.

Rayla: Urgh, even from your "full day meditation", I still can't get you easily

???: Perhaps if you weren't to haste from leaping from branch to another, you've might've take a moment to know your surrounding.

Rayla: YN, I'm a moonshadow elf, we're fast and stealthy. Just be glad it isn't full moon today.

YN: Point taken. We should probably get a move on tomorrow, that way we can find better in daylight.

Rayla: (Sigh.) Right....

YN: Rayla, I know you're worried about-

Rayla: I know, but that dream, it felt real. Like he still lives.

YN: Even if he wasn't I'm more concern about Claudia. She's out there somewhere and I know she's a threat not just for Xadia, but for both lands. I just....I just don't want to loose Eita.

We were both silent, worried about our friends and family until Rayla breaks it.

Rayla: There's only one more place we should go and check. After that....there's nowhere else that we know Claudia would be.