Book 4, Chp 5: Aid by the Earth

Drop a vote, leave a comment, enjoy! :D

The sun begins to rise and Rayla was the first to wake up at the camp. But she notice YN wasn't there until she saw YN resting next to Eita.

Rayla: Aw...

YN: You done seeing?

Rayla: Oh uh hey um. I thought you were still sleeping.

YN: Figure you guys needed some sleep so I didn't want to wake you all up. (Yawns.) So I decided to take a nap a little longer.

YN gets up and stretches and cracks his back since he was sleeping on the ground with a sleeping bag. But then they realize Soren is still not here.

Rayla: Soren? Soren! Oh no, oh no! I messed up again!

YN: Guys wake up!

Callum: (Wakes up.) What?

Callum sits up and notice Rayla is worried.

Callum: Rayla, are you okay?

Rayla: Soren's missing. He didn't come back! He must've gotten himself into trouble with the Drakeriders!

YN: Wait, drakeriders!?

Callum: Why didn't you say anything last night!?

Eita: (Groan.) Morning already?

Eita sits up and stretches her arms until she notice Ezran climbing up at the tree while the others are arguing about Soren.

Eita: Uh Ezran? What are you doing?

The others notice him climbing up, surprisingly fast too.

Ezran: I think we have a visitor.

YN: Drakeriders?

Ezran: No, someone else.

Once Ezran got to the top of the tree. He smiles as he see something is coming and giggles. But once it got closer, Ezran accidentally fell but the tree branches slow down his fall until he fell to the ground with Zym which shock everyone.