Book 4, Chp 2: The Unexpected

YN POV

I entered the Eita tent and I was amazed by the design from the inside of her tent. Not to mentioned how big it is. Soon I see someone in the other room and I saw it was Eita who's brushing her hair while looking at herself with the mirror.

    I wanted to talk to her, but part of me kept holding me back from doing it. I know that I sent messages to her during my jouney, but I don't really know if she's still mad or not about me being gone for two years. I decided to sit down and think this through on what to say to her.

YN: (Whisper to himself.) Hey, uh Eita. Its been a while, how are you? No that's not it. Hey, I'm really sorry I spent 2 years of searching for nothing. No...Eita I'm....(Sigh.) I'm an idiot....

3rd POV

At the other room of the tent, Eita was still brushing her hair until she YN from her mirror. She quietly gasp and turn around to see him sitting by her bed while looking down. Almost as if he regretted something.

    She quickly fixes her hair, clean her face, and putting a crown on her horn (Idk what else to call it.) before she stands up and takes a deep breath, hoping what she see is true. With all her courage she steps out and see YN is still sitting. Distracted until she called her name.

Eita: YN?

YN looks up and was surprise to see her with his own eyes. But he was more surprise to see her new dress. He stands up without loosing eye contact. The whole tent became quiet until YN speaks.

YN: Eita, I...I know what I said back then and-

Eita slap across his face.

YN: Eita?

Eita: Sorry, I was just making sure you're real.

YN: Oh uh right. What I said back then, I'm really sorry for-

Eita cuts him off with a hug. This surprised YN.

YN: Eita?

Eita: I really missed you YN.

YN: I really thought you'd be mad at me.

Eita: You've kept our promise remember?

This made him softly smile as he hugs her back.

YN: I always ketp it. How else would I say in touch with you by messaging you while I'm gone?

Eita: I read every single one ever since.

YN: As did I.

Eita: So have you found what you were looking for?

YN: No...

Eita: Oh, okay.

Eita says in a disappointed tone.

YN: Eita, I'm sorry. I thought it was the right thing but in the end.

Eita: YN, everyday I think about you.

YN: I'm here now.

Eita: But what about all this time you were chasing nothing but a ghost! 2 years you spent for chasing a ghost while I'm here!

Eita turns around not wanting to look at him. YN looks down and felt his heart was stabbed but he tries to endures it.

YN: I am sorry...Eita ever since we found out about your mother, I was afraid that I'd lose you like you lose her. That's why I went to find Claudia, because I was afraid she'd do the same thing to you as her father did to your mother.

Eita looks at him, realizing the whole truth of his intention.

YN: Everyday I hope that never come. I swear, I will never forgive myself if it ever comes.