Book 5, Chp 3: In Darkest Night

"Let fury be our voice...!"

Its only been a few minutes since YN was pull out from the spirit world, but Eita body was now calm but just laying down.

Emryn: I think she fine now. She must be talking with the sun spirit.

YN: That's good to know.

Emryn: We are still not out of the woods. Do not forget we are still in the city.

YN: I haven't forgotten, but we don't have much time. The suns is setting down.

Emryn see's the sun is setting. Just in time for Eita to wake up and catches her breath which got both of the boys attention. YN quickly got his hatchet and throws it at her. But it hit the banthers head and fell off to the edge before they check on her.

YN: Are you okay?

Eita: I...I'm fine...

Eita wealky tries to stand up but YN catches her before she fell to the ground.

Eita: I...need to go...to...

She faints which got YN worried as Emryn checks her condition.

Emryn: She's okay, she's just weak from all her struggling. We have to leave before more of those monsters come.

YN nods as Mira returns from flying around while they both help Eita on Mira's back before Emryn is next. However, when YN look down to the library, he saw one of the banthers is eating the horse as it roars to call more of them. This can only mean one thing as worries became greater.

YN: They're still at the library!

Emryn: What!? They're suppose to be leaving by now!

YN: They're in trouble, we have to get them out of there.

Emryn: YN, the princess is in no conditions to go. We have to leave before those monsters get us.

YN look back to see they're not out and he closes his eyes before taking a deep breath until he made a tough decision.

YN: Get the princess out of here.

Emryn: (Shock.) You're going down there? Why?

YN: I've buried enough people in my life. I will buried another. Trust me as she trusts you, and I trust you you'll get her out of her safely.

Emryn: (Nods.) You have my word. But how will you go down there? The monsters are coming here too.

YN looks at his tattoos and remembers the ones on his back. All that's left is to believe.

YN: A leap of faith. Now go!

Emryn see's YN jump off to the edge and Mira fly off. Emryn was shock to see him jumping off without hesitation, but he needed to focus on getting the princes to safety. Its now up to YN as he falling yet calms himself.

YN: FN....I need you...please...

YN closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he's falling. Soon he vision himself floating through the darkest night as there's dark hand figures still grabbing on to him. However, this time YN was calm as the white glowing feathers are falling around him.

YN: No matter what...darkness will not separate us...we are stronger together...as one!

FN in her giant spirit form wrap her wings around him as both of their tattoos glows together as one as all the hands vanishes from the light.