i should have known [2]

Mentions of suicide
graphic gore depictions
vomiting
depersonalisation

AN: the banner picture is art my friend moss made for the cafe Boys!!

A red door stood infront of me slightly ajar, begging me to go through. Shakily, I walked towards the door. I gripped the handle with sweaty palms and pushed.

The room was a small bathroom a mirror directly infront of the door. I saw my reflection. Wild untamed h/c hair covering was covering my face. My clothes ripped and covered in blood. Dripping from my eyes, nose and ears was a dark liquid that had long since dried. I grabbed my face and started clawing trying to get the substance off. Blood started to drip from the wounds I had created. A soft gurgling noise could be heard from beside me. I dropped my hands and turned my head towards the noise.

W̸̘̽ȟ̶̗à̷̩t̴̠̤̄̎'̴̢̀ş̴̆͌ ̸͍͔̎t̸̛͉h̷̼̕e̶̟̓̊ ̵̧̓m̸̗̀a̵̱͐t̵̮̚t̸̘̝̓̆è̸̫̘͒r̶̯͛ ̸̲̹͒ỳ̵̦͈͝/̵̤̱̀̉n̶͎̬͗ ̴͔̲̀̔?̵͖̒ ̴̟͙͗͝D̶̢͎̐̕i̶̦̐̓d̵̰͐͌ñ̷̤̏'̵͓͊t̴̠͒̿ͅ ̶̱̰̌ÿ̷̡͖o̵̞͊u̴̳͂̀ ̷̨̏̈́m̸̤͆i̴͈͊͝ś̷͔͜s̴̛̬̆ ̴̳̾̕m̴͍̞̀̂ê̸͙ ̴̱̺̃̀:̵͙̃̒)̵̮̂͐ ̴͕͈͊

She was naked and sprawled in the bathtub. The wounds inflicted on her body bleeding, blood filling the bathtub and overflowing. A steady drip from the overflow heard in the silence. The only thing that was the same was her head. Her tattoos where gone and all that's left was deep holes in her body. Shitty stitching covered parts of her stomach and sides. Blood and puss leaking out of the seems. It was lilith. I wanted to vomit but my body wouldn't let me. A shot gun was laying on the floor next to me loaded and ready to fire. I wanted to scream, run anything.

ᴰᵒ ᶦᵗ ʸ/ⁿ

That voice was back, whispering in my ear, hugging me from behind. Comforting me despite the actions I was about do. I picked up the gun despite my internal struggle. It felt right in my hands, the weight was perfect and the texture smooth. I aimed the shot gun towards Lilith's head.

Y̸͉̘͂͂ọ̵̝̑̔u̵͕̟̅̓'̶̝͊̂v̵̱͗ẽ̶̯ ̴̖͑̌ḋ̶̼ō̵̟̻n̷̛͇͙̓ë̸̢̙ ̷̤̠͝i̴̯̦̒t̵̩͝ ̷̨̈́̀b̵̭̃͜e̷̙̭͛f̴̙̍͗o̸̳̊̽ȓ̷͓ė̴̬̄,̶̬͊̿ ̴͚͇̂w̶̨̭͝h̴͌̍ͅy̴̠̍̆ ̷̖͘ś̶͕̠ô̶͕͝ ̸͜͠h̶̭͙̉e̸̯̐s̴̥̀i̷͔̰̋͊t̷̻͔͆̓à̶̫n̴̙̼͐̐ẗ̶̰ ̴̮͘̚ṭ̷̈̑o̷̜̱͆̔ ̸͈͙͆ḏ̷̮̐o̷͎͇͗ ̴̰̲͂̔i̴̘͑̚t̸̼͊́ ̵̩̪̿̋a̴̡̗̎g̸̪̃͜a̷͚̋i̵̲̜̚ṉ̸͗ ̷͎̬́͠?̶̗̅ ̷̦͈͌

Bile began creeping up my throat, but my body refused to expel it. My hands where shaking and sweat was dripping from my head. I pointed the gun towards my head.

BANG

I shot up from my bed heart racing. My clothes where drenched in sweat and blood had dried. I quickly shot up from my bed and ran to the bathroom, spewing my guts up in the toilet. I sat there for a few minutes, processing what I had just seen. It was Lilith, but something was diffrent about her. You could remember what she looked like. The more I tried to remember the more it slipped away from me. I soon gave up, flushed the toilet and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some food from the cupboard and crept back up the stairs. Sitting down, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 2:50am. I knew I wasn't going to be getting any sleep, so I put on some music and began sewing patches onto my battle vest. It was a comforting atmosphere and the dream had been long forgotten.

My alarm eventually went off telling me this was when I usally got up. I had the morning shift today at rich beans which was the cafe I worked at. Music had been playing for a few hours now.

"We wanna talk about sex but we're not allowed"

I groggily stood up and started getting ready for work. I grabbed my blouse, black skinny jeans and underwear, then made my way to the shower.

Once I was in the bathroom, I turned the shower on and stripped while it was warming up. While waiting I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. The body that looked back at me felt off. It felt disgusting to touch. My skin was deathly pale and the scars that littered my arms and chest stood out on the colour. I looked down at my hands and they looked like someone else's, like I had hopped into some other persons body and was living there life. The scars that covered my arm showed so many memories, some I wish I could forget, some I want to keep and some I lost forever. My most admirable scar is my top surgery ones, they show how far I have come, but one I wish I could forget was my throat. One big slash from one side to the other. I traced my finger along it a shuddered.

Snapping out of my trance I quickly jumped in the shower and began doing my routine. 30 minutes later I was dried and dressed and finally sorting my nest of hair. The sides of my hair didn't need any styling since they where both shaved. The rest of my hair had fluffed up when I was blow drying it so I just left it. I grabbed my doc Martins and quickly put them on, realising if I didn't hurry I was going to be late. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys, running out the house to my car.

Once I had got to work I checked in at 7:30 and saw Ashton. He had red to black faded hair and wore blue ripped jeans with black high top converse. He had blue eyes with round, black rimmed glasses. He was also trans.
"Hey Ashton man how you doing" I asked while putting my apron on. Ashton waved his hand at me as he refilled the pastries. I started on making my morning coffee before taking customers orders.
" Hey y/n have you seen the news ?" Ashton questioned. We didn't have anyone to serve at the time so Ashton had taken to watching the news while I cleaned my station.
"No, why more murders ?" I grimaced at the memory of the woods. I wonder if they where the ones going around killing people ?
"Yeah, this family was slaughtered in there home kids and everything man. The mam was found with a smile carved into here face"
Ashton always had a thing for murder, ever since I moved here.
"Fucking brutal....wanna go get high after work today?"
Ashton got up after slouching over the counter and walked towards, punching my arm as he walked past.
"Who said I'm not already high bro"
I chuckled and stuffed my hands in my pocket.

9:00pm. Closing time. Me and Ashton got high during our shift, since Ashton had a gig he had to be at, which was out of town, so he had to leave. I had been to one of his gigs before and fuck, where they cool. He was the bassist and the girls , and boys, went crazy for him when he came on stage. After Ashton left I only had about 3 hours left of my shift, for which I sat in a booth listening to music and scrolling through social media.

When I got home it was 9:30pm, I decided that, even after the encounter in the woods, I would go on my late night walk. It had always calmed me down before I got home and went to sleep, even after the murders started I still went out. Tough bitch shit. I changed my work blouse into a band shirt and my black leather jacket. Before leaving for the second time that day I grabbed my phone, keys and headphones, leaving my bag on the sofa, before heading out.

I don't remember. WHY DONT I REMEMBER. My brain is FUCKING WITH ME. Blood...so much blood. Everywhere. My hands. My face. The walls. The floor. The people. Are they okay ? Wait where am I again..... FUCK..... are they dead... what's that ? It looks sharp ? A knife.....its to dark.........a knife covered in blood........did I kill someone...I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
Why.....why can't I remember

A husband and wife. Newly wed. The man had short blonde hair and green eyes. 26. The women had long black hair and brown eyes. 25.
2 people. They D̶i̶e̶d̶ no lived here. For 5 months.

IT made me see
IT made me

A note ? Be careful blood could stain the paper.

01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 00101111 01101110 - :)