long road to ruin [8]

Waking up in a diffrent place to where you fell asleep is always very disorienting. Opening my eyes I saw the TV playing some sort of shitty horror movie, with the blonde bitch tripping over nothing as the killer walks towards her. Toby was sat on the floor sharpening his hatchets, goggles and mask layed next to him. I sat up grabbing my head as it started to throb. I mumbled under my breath and toby turned around. He didn't smile at me like usual, his mouth twitched downwards and he glared at me.
"Hes awake guys." He seemed upset and angry.
I heard who was most likely tim and brian walking towards me. I sat up and swung my legs of the sofa, clutching my head again. I saw Brian place 2 pills and a glass of water on the table as he and Tim sat on either side of me.
"You might wanna take them." I glared at Tim and grabbed the water and pills, taking them and drinking the full glass of water.
"What the fuck where you thinking y/n, you could have gotten yourself killed!?" Tim seemed beyond pissed.
"Well anywhere, even death is better than here."
Brian placed a hand on thigh in a comforting way. I turned to look at him in confusion and slight discomfort.
"You can't die, your a proxy in training. The only way you can die now is if slender decides he doesn't want you and kills you himself." I looked at the floor. I was confused on why me y/n was chosen as a proxie.
"Slender thinks you would be good for us, a good proxie and a trusting partner in the field."
Toby chimes in. He had turned around to face us. I felt tears drip onto my lap. I chuckled and wipped them away.
"Me out of all people, I'm not important I'm just a normal person with a fucked up mental state." I wasn't wrong, I had 3 suicide attempts in the past couple mouths, I'm surprised they didn't keep in the mental hospital.
"Your special, we can't tell you why but you are y/n. Once you find out you'll understand why."
Tim had also placed his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring gesture.
"We don't want to make this harder than it already is, we just need you to some what understand." Brian commented, his thumb rubbing my thigh. Toby suddenly jumped up and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his face into my stomach in a hug. I'm going to be honest I was uncomfortable with the proximity of the guys. They where killers, maybe they weren't even human anymore. All humanity from them possibly vanished after becoming a proxie. But in this moment they where human. 3 men who wanted the best for there new field partner and the only way they knew how to comfort was touch. It made me feel secure. It made me want to trust them, even if it meant losing my humanity to join them.

4 MONTHS LATER [ the cabin ]

"WAKE UP BITCH, ITS 7:00 WE HAVE SHIT TO DO." There goes my alarm. Tim had made it his mission to get me up early in the morning, by shouting at me through my door at the top of his lungs.
"Yeah, yeah I'm getting up." Toby and Brian then made there way into my room. I sat up and looked at them.
"Guys I said I was getting up." Brian leaned against the door frame as Toby threw a towel and some clothes at me.
"Your going on your first mission today, so get a shower and changed, moment your ready we'll get going." My mouth dropped as Brian announced that.
"Can I atleast borrow someone's phone so I can listen to music while I'm in the shower, don't do well in the quite." Toby opens the bathroom door and turns the shower on as Brian thinks about my question.
"Y/n why don't I sit in the bathroom and talk to you ? Brian and Tim aren't allowing you devices in the cabin unless it's important." I sat and thought for a moment, it's not that I'm self-conscious, it's just what will he say when he sees I'm not a biological male. Well they probably know I'm not but still.
"Sure! Just don't say anything to make me uncomfortable, or I will fight your ass butt naked  don't test me." Toby giggled and walked back into the bathroom. I got out of bed grabbing my stuff as Brian watched me. I then pulled my shirt off and threw it on the bed. I saw Brian smirking looking me up and down.
"Like what you see Brian ?" He chuckled.
"Fuck you y/n." Mentally I really wanted him too. Working with the proxies for so long had made us 1 person. We worked toghether all the time. It made me feel loved, something I needed desperately, But I was chalking up my feelings to being so deprived of regular human contact. Brian walked off closing my bedroom door behind him.
"Hey y/n hurry up or I will make your shower cold!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom. I saw Toby sat on the floor with a small notebook and pencil. I had found out that Toby really liked drawing, especially things around him such as me and the guys, the woods and other people who I didn't know. I finished stripping off and got in shower. I did my basic routine, while Toby was telling me about the book he was currently reading. It was Carrie by Stephen King. I had already read the book, but I loved when Toby rambled about things he really liked. He never said anything about my body while I showered and barely looked up at me. It was comfortable atmosphere.
When I finally finished showering I dried myself off and got into my clothes. I noticed a small necklace hidden among the clothes.
"Oh yeah! That's a protection necklace. Any supernatural or demonic entities outside the slender mansion can't harm you with that!"
What enties would want to harm me ? A question for later. I put the necklace on and walked back into my room with toby following close behind. I walked over to the small desk next to my bed and grabbed the mask.
Me and toby made our way downstairs, Brian and Tim mission ready, masks and all. Brian was currently loading his guns while Tim cleaned his crowbar. Toby's hattchets were already downstairs clean and ready for the kill. I hadn't killed anyone yet but I had be trained to. Training too and actually doing it are 2 diffrent things.
"Y/n and toby, you guys go wait in the car and we'll be there in a minute. Oh and y/n here's your weapon." Tim was holding out a baseball bat that was modified and had a machete attached to it. I grabbed it, swinging it around a few times before thanking Tim and going to the car.
We had been driving for an hour now, with rock music playing quietly in the background. We eventually parked the car outside a house. It looked like every other American style house on the street. Tim and Brian turned around to face me,
"There is only 1 women in the house, she's currently in her room asleep in that room." Brian pointed at a window at the front of the house. It had blackout curtains drawn, so no one could see inside.
"All you have to do is go in a killer her, then once your finished we can get something to eat." I smiled at them, grabbed the bat and left the car.
Sticking to the shadows I walked to the back of the house to the back door. Trying the door handle I realised it was unlocked. Silly billy. I walked into her kitchen and noticed that the room stunk of bleach. All the sides where shinning and clean. Strange, but I'm not one to judge. I saw the stairs and quietly walked up them avoiding bits I thought would make a loud creak. Reaching the top of the stairs i located the women's room. Slowly opening the door, I saw a lump on the bed slowly moving up and down. I walked over to stand next to her. She turned over and looked at me. She opened her mouth to scream but before she could react I swung the bat onto her face. The machete landed in her mouth, splitting her face in half. Her eyes rolled back into her head. It took a few tugs to get the machete out. It made a loud squelch as it was pulled and blood spurted out of the wound. A small choking noise could be heard from the women. I flipped the bat over so that the machete was pointing at me. I bashed it onto the women's head over and over again, releasing all the pent up anger contained over the past few months. Stopping I looked at what was left of the women's head. Brain matter was splattered over her pillows and head board. During my rage it had also coated my hands and face. The strong metallic smell clogged my nose and throat causing me to drop my weapon and gag. Tears pricked my eyes and I left the room. There was no way that the guys could see me like this. I stumbled my way into the kitchen. I was disgusted with myself. Why did I do that ? I scrubbed the tears away and looked in the cupboards. I needed a drink, and a strong one at that.
In one cupboard was a bottle of vodka. I grabbed it, not bothering with a glass and started drinking. About 5 minutes later, I saw the backdoor being opened. The 3 guys came in, weapons at the ready.
"Don't worry she's dead, I'm just having a drink." My words where slightly slurred, due to the bottle being almost empty. Brian moved his head to Toby, silently telling him to check the woman. My mask had been left on the side as I continued to finish the bottle. Brian and Tim looked around the house as I grabbed another bottle. This time it was rum. Cool. They all gathered in the kitchen.
"Let's go. Y/n can you walk or are you to drunk ?" Tim asked, sounding concerned. I giggled and stood up before almost falling face first on the floor. Toby quickly grabbed me and hoisted my arm over his shoulder as he held my waist, his other hand holding my bat. I tried to scramble away from the bat, the blood coating it slightly dried.
"Y/n calm down please, just breath, your fine."
I ripped myself away from Toby's hold.
"Fine?! Fuck your fine!! I just bashed this women's fucking head in!!" My breathing became laboured and I felt a panic attack surfacing. "I didn't want to kill her, I had to. I had to." I kept mumbling 'I had to' over and over. I clutched my head and screamed, doubling over. Toby backed away not knowing how to deal with the strong emotions. Tim and Brian rushed over dragging me out the house. I was kicking and screaming at them.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." I was then shoved into the back of the car, toby sitting next to me with Tim and Brian in the front. They then drove of back to the cabin.
I began screaming anything I could think of at them. Blaming them for what happend to me. I eventually calmed down, not uttering a word, only shaking as I quietly sobbed. Brian had stopped at a fastfood place and went to order us food. I sat in silence going over every bad thing that had happend in my life. Brian cam back with food and he dished it out. He got me a chocolate milkshake and fries. Thoughtful.
We eventually made it back to the cabin, slenderman being there waiting for us.
"Ah y/n, how was the mission?" I looked up,  glaring at him.
"I wish I never fucking did it." Slenderman laughed.
"Well your going to have to get used to it, I'm keeping you as a proxie." My mouth fell open and I froze.
"You have to realise y/n it's for your own good." I looked down and clenched my fists.
"You keep saying that. When are you going to give me an actual explanation, I'm not a child?!"
The static sound erupted in my ears causing me to flinch at the noise.
"You WILL listen to me y/n fox or so be it I will send you to the Arc." I was terrified, Brian had told me about the arc. It was a place between life and death. Creeypasta's would go there if they had been killed or died. Making you relieve every traumatic memory there mind's could think off, as your body healed. Time didn't work the same it could feel like you have been there years and in reality it's only been a few minutes.
"I'm sorry slender, I'm just fucking pissed litteraly  and metaphorically."
He nodded and left.
The proxies walked with me into the cabin, where we all fell onto the sofa in a pile. Tim and brian on the bottom with me and toby on the top. Limbs tangled toghether and dried blood flaking onto the others. We eventually all passed out asleep holding onto each other.