change ( in the house of flies ) [3]

I don't remember.

I woke in my bedroom sprawled out on my floor. A pillow had be placed under my head and a blanket sloppily thrown across me. I sat up, my back sore from the floor. I felt something sticky on my hands causing me to shiver from the feeling. It was still dark outside, so I could barely see anything. My hand reached over to grab the light switch for my lamp. When It turned on I screamed. Dried blood was covering my hands and clothes. My hands began shaking with fear and confusion. I don't remember. My body convulsed and I began coughing. I doubled over and spat out blood. But i didn't stop. My throat became sore and I put my hand over my mouth running to the bathroom. I kneeled over the toilet throwing up blood and food from last night. The coughing soon began dying down after a while. I looked down at myself seeing vomit and blood still covering me. Curling into a ball I cried untill I passed out.

I woke up again, this time aware of my surroundings. Still sat in my bathroom I turned on the shower and scrubbed myself clean. My skin turned red and started to bleed at the amount of times I went over one spot. Getting out of the shower and wrapping a town around my waist, I walked to my bedroom.

The light was still on and my covers where still thrown on the floor. It looked like a hurrican had ran through my bedroom. Clothes and sketch books covered the floor. A note was laying in the middle of my unmade bed. What. It wasn't there when I woke up in my room earlier. Fuck. Is someone in my house ? I spun around looking at my room making sure no one was here.

"Good luck with life, Y/n. You're one of us now."

My heart began beating out my chest causing it to tighten. My breathing became eratic causing me to drop the note and clutch onto my chest. Tears dripped down my face as I began to feel disconnected from my body, like it was on auto-pilot. I began getting dressed in my black cargos with a belt and a long sleeved tshirt with my leather jacket. Then Quickly blow drying and styling my hair before grabbing the note. My body still on auto-pilot, grabbed the paper and a lighter. Holding the lighter up to the paper you set it ablaze. I watched as the paper caught light ,the fire engulfing the small note. Never letting go I started at glow, it was almost hypnotic. Gaining control of my body I ran to the window throwing the small flakes of ash outside.

My fingers stung from the heat and I went downstairs to run them under some cold water. My stomach growled having been emptied when waking up, I made a pot noodle. Grabbing the noodles I sat in the living room and watched a film. Nothing to gorey figuring that I would trigger something to cause me panic. Scrolling through netflix I decided to re-watch doctor who, more specifically David tennants doctor. After snuggling down on the sofa and eating my noodles did I get the sense of being watched. My hairs stood on end and goosebumps raised on my arms. I physically shivered and my body jerked at the discomfort. I stood up and checked every window in my house, all but liliths room. The door stayed locked anyway so if anyone entered through that window they would be locked in the room. Going back down stairs I noticed another note sitting on the living room table. My breath hitched in my throat. Going towards the kitchen I grabbed a knife and walked towards the table. Grabbing the note I opened it.

A Polaroid picture fell from from the folded sheet which I let fall to the floor. The note was simple.

"Hope you had a nice nap :)"

Scrambling to grab the picture I saw that it was me asleep in the bathroom. Curled up in a ball blood on my clothes. I felt disgusted and violated. But most of all I felt terrified...

*Someone* had been in my house
*Someone* had got in and taken pictures of me asleep

What if they where still there ?

A small buzzing could be heard in the back of my head like a hive of angry bees. I put my hands to my head , dropping the picture, and rubbed my temeples. The buzzing never stopped, instead it got louder. It evolved into TV static. The sound clawed its way deep into my brain causing me to drop to my knees in pain. Clutching my head, I groaned in pain. A thick trickle of blood dripped from my nose, falling into my lap. The buzzing continued to get louder and I started screaming in pain. Tears fell down my cheeks. Then the coughing started. Vomiting up noodles and blood my body started to seize. I layed on the floor arms and legs jerking from the damage my body was going through. Thats when I saw it.

Its body loomed over me. Its white, paper thin skin was pulled over its bone face making noticeable eye sockets. It's wore a black suit with black tentacles sprouting out of its back, drawing closer and closer to me. I tried to move away from it but my body was paralysed, then it touched me. An elongated, slender finger had been placed on my head. Tears where dripping down onto the floor while the creature loomed over me, tilting its head at the emotion. It spoke. It sounded like a group of voices talking at diffrent pitches trying to speak as one. Then they all disappeared leaving one voice.

"Hello y/n"

I looked the creature in the eyes, well where its eye should be. Realising that I have been crying to much these few days I spoke.

"Hello"

The creature nodded its head and stood up, fixing up its suit and tie. I felt my fingers twitch and sat up clutching my head at the wave of dizziness. I then looked back up at its face, waiting for it to say something.

"My name is slenderman, I want you to work for me as a proxie"

My mouth fell open, I didn't get a choice! How could I just leave everything behind, I have friends like Ashton and my remaining family. I have a house, I have a job. I'm mentally stable. And this "slenderman" wants me to throw it all away. Fuck him.

"I'm sorry but I have to refuse, I have things here and people that care about me"

"I don't think you understood y/n, this isn't choice"

My hands clenched into fists making my knuckles turn white. I grabbed the knife and threw myself at him. A tendril flew out and grabbed me by the throat, throwing me into the wall. I dropped the knife and clawed at the tendril.

"You will be tested, you won't know when but ot will be soon be prepared or you will die"

After that he disappeared, causing me to fall to the ground. Guess I need a shower again.