Numb [10]

A/N: from this point onwards its getting dark :)

Sitting down in slenders office with
the proxies, is the most uncomfortable thing I could ever imagine. And it was. The air was thick and full of tension. He sat at his desk, leaning over it slightly, arms folded. I sat between Toby and Tim with Brian stood behind me.
"I need you to perform a solo mission tomorrow y/n" slender stated, observing my face for a reaction. My eyes widened and I replied,
"I just did a mission 2 days ago! Wasn't that a solo mission ?"
Slender sighed and let out a mock sharp breath.
"No, you went with the proxies, this time you do everything on your own." I clenched my teeth together.
"Fine but can like- Ashton come with me please." He made 'eye contact' with me.
"What do you not understand by the word SOLO mission y/n." I heard Toby snicker from where he was sat. I let out an annoyed breath.
"Fine, whatever. Is that all? Can I leave?" I folded my arms. Slender nodded silently. I pushed the chair back with force and stormed out of the office. The proxies followed soon after not saying a word. I stormed down the stairs to see Ashton sat talking to EJ. Ashton looked up and immediately noticed something was wrong.
"Y/n?! What's wrong ?" He stood up and ran over over grabbing my face and making me look at him.
"Fucking hate slender, he's a cunt" I said mumbling the words.
"He always is!" Ashton said giggling.
"I have to go on mission, where are the weapons and stuff." I sighed, asking Ashton.
"Ohhh my favourite room, their in the basement!"
Ashton dragged me to the kitchen where there was 2 doors, one to the back garden and the other one to the basement. He opened the door and I followed him into the basement. A light flickered slightly above dimming the room with a yellow hue.
"So all weapons and weapon accessories are down here!" He pointed to the wall stock piled with weapons, ammo and belts with gun holsters.
"Pick you weapon of choice, personally I use anything with a blade." I looked at him from the side and blinked.
"Don't ask!" He said in a chipper tone. How could someone be so comfortable talking about what they use to kill people.
"I was given a weapon which is a combo of a baseball bat and a machete, so I guess anything I can hit people with ?" I said with a questioning tone. It was then I realised the smell. How I hadn't noticed it sooner I don't know. I gagged and covered my mouth. The fuck?
"Ashton, what the shit is that smell, I'm going to spew." Ashton looked puzzled, then his face paled.
"Well....." He turned his head towards a door further into the room.
"We have a room....we take victims to.....so we can get information out of them....and just to torture them." He slowly spoke, making sure I didnt freak out. I grabbed a steel framed fully loaded pistol, a gun belt and some ammo then ran up the steps to the kitchen.
After making it to the kitchen I backed away from the door into someone.
"Watch where your going dickhe......"
I spun around and pointed the gun straight at him. I remembered him. It was Jeff, the voice gave everything away. He raised his hands and chuckled as my eyes narrowed.
"Oh so I see your ready for that rematch then?" He teased, rolling up his sleeves. I took the gun of safety and cocked the gun. Ashton then showed up from the basement and stopped.
"DONT SHOOT HIM!!"
This caused a few other people such as the proxies, liu and a few others to charge in.
"Y/n put the gun down." Brian tried to reason. I didn't move an inch. Jeff smirked and grabbed my wrists disarming me, throwing the gun towards the others. I then kicked him in the knee, bending it backwards cause him to kneel. I then grabbed his head and kneed him in the face, with a loud crack. His head went backwards blood dripping onto the floor. He suddenly jumped up pushing me to the floor, straddling me and wrapped his hands around my throat chocking me. My eyes widened and I scratched at his hands. No one dared to get involved, especially since it was Jeff. The slenderman and EJ eventually walked into the commotion. I spit in his face, which caused him to loosen his grip and brought my knee up, kneeing his balls. I pushed him off and stood up. That comforting voice was back.

ᴰᵒ ᶦᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ

It made my body warm, like it was hugging every muscle in my body.