Borderline [6]

AN: The drawing is off mine and my friend ashtons creepypasta OCs [ and like the fanfic ]
Also thanks Ashton for proof reading this babes xoxo

Also im going to be honest I'm to lazy to put warnings at the top of every chapter unless is like graphic suicide or mental health issues, but please read the warnings for the whole fanfic and if you don't want to read anymore that's fine, but this fanfic is going to cover some very hard topics from this point forward such as:

Trauma
Suicide mentions and attempts
Self harm mentions
Alcoholism
Drugs
Severe mental health issues

Please be warned!! Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter!!

The room was black. I couldnt see anything infront of me. Not wanting to risk walking into anything i stay as still as possible. The cold crawled over my skin, eating at the fear in my brain causing it grow bigger and bigger. My breath became shallow and the beating of my heart drowned out everything.
A sound echoed behind me, it sounded like the bang of a metal door. I spun around and thats when everything changed.
The once black room turned into a long hallway, with doors streaching down the walls. The hallway was white, blood and a black liquid was smeared and splattered everywhere. Small bloody footprints covered the floor. They where from children, far too small to be from an adult.
Looking down at my clothes i realised i was in a plain white tshirt and joggy bottoms. The clothes stuck to my skin in an uncomfortable fashion, I could feel every fibre and thread touching every cell on my body.
I slowly walked forward looking at each door as I passed. The more i walked the worse the conditions got. The amount of blood and black liquid increased. The walls started to let out an vomit inducing oder and rot started to seep from the cracks in the walls.
It felt like i was walking for hours when one of the doors opened next to me. The room had a single yellowed light in the center of its ceiling. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room.
The room had a strong, rotten stench thay grew stronger the further i went in, i had to fight the urge to gag and leave. I felt something squelch under my feet and cringed.
The door slammed shut and bright light filled the room. I placed my hands over my eyes to let them adjust.
Screaming. Thats all i could hear. It took me a second to realise i was the one screaming. 3 mutilated bodies layed on the floor. So beat up that you couldnt tell who they where. The body on the far left had their legs sliced in half up the middle making it look like they had 4 legs. There organs had been ripped out there body and were sprawled all over the floor. There jaw was missing and it looked like there eyes had been gauged out with there own hands, the scratches making that obvious. The middle body was the least mutilated. It looked like they had also gauged there eyes out, the only other injury was there throat. It looked like there head had been partly decapitatedand was hanging on by the last few nerves. The last body was gut turning. Eyes also missing, there face looked like it had been bashed in with a blunt object. Brains covered the floor near what was left of there head. There chest had been ripped open, the ribcage sticking out at odd angles. All organs that should have been there where missing.
I fell to the floor, spewing up stomach acid and bile at the stench and sight. Tears dripped down my face and i slowly crawled away. Reaching the door, i gripped the handle shaking it. Locked. I began screaming and bangingon the door, hoping someone else was trapped here.
It was then i heard it, shallow breathing. "No, no, no..." I began chanting that word over and over.
It was then the breathing stopped. It was a stupid idea, but i needed to make sure that there was nothing their. Quietly and slowly turning around i backed myself against the door and scanned the room. Nothing. Just me and the bodies. I realised that the shadows in the room looked darker than a normal shadow.
The shadows started to twist and bend, a bone cracking noise filling the room every time they moved. A hand reached out from the darkness and gripped the floor. It then began to pull itself out of the shadows. Bones crunching and cracking continously. It then stood at full height its body looming over me. Its mouth reached from each side of its face showing shark like teeth. Strands of muscle and hair were stuck between its teeth, its hot breath smelling worse than the room. Its white eyes keept contact with mine. The arms where bent at odd angles and cracked when they moved. The long body of the creature was black, red symbols carved all over its body. I recognised the symbols, but something was blocking them. The information out of reach. Its legs reminded me of a wendigo. The claws on its feet and hands where sharp, looking like they could slice through bone. Its claws came up to my face and dragged down my cheek, causing a shallow cut which bled. The blood dripped onto the white tshirt. It was then it spoke.