Break stuff [7]

ASHTONS POV [Day after Y/N went missing ]

Where the fuck was he. I had just walked into his house, his front door being unlocked which should have been the first sign something was wrong. When I went up to his room and he wasn't there, that's when I started panicking. The last time I saw him was yesterday when I dropped the soup and bread I made for him off.
I knew I couldn't go to the police for...  reasons. So Instead I ran back to my house. The mansion. I threw open the front door with a bang. It was around lunch time so most of the mansion were sat comfortably around the dining room table.
"I need help, my friend is missing and I can't find them anywhere!"
EJs ears perked up slightly at the sound of my panicked voice.
"You mean y/n, I thought you said they couldn't leave there house cause of a sickness or something ?"
Of course he remembers everything I say.
"Yeah he can't thats why I'm worried, I can't find him anywhere. Hes not *in* his house! I've looked at all the places we hang out at and trashed his house looking for him."
That's when the proxies walked in. They looked like they had just been on a mission. Blood soaked clothes and masks. Murder mission.
"Fucking hated that bitch." Masky was complaining again. Hoodie patted Masky on the shoulder,
"Hey you should go to the cabin and make sure Slash is okay, your turn to look after them. Anyway, me and toby will be there in an hour."
He growled and grumbled something under his breath, before storming out the mansion to the cabin.
"Hey Hoodie, you wouldn't be able to help me find y/n would you. You know my friend from the coffee shop ?"
Toby almost dropped the glass he had and Hoddie froze on the spot. He then shook his head,
"I'm sorry but as you can tell where busy with things, hope you find them soon though"
He then grabbed Toby by the arm and soon they had left to the cabin.
I cracked my head in a tic and growled,
"If they have fucking touched him I'm going to rip some fucking proxie dicks off."

Y/Ns POV [1 week after waking up in the cabin]

I had a plan. I had been training and going along with everything they had me do for...I don't know how long. I had lost track of time and since I had no phone and the cabin didn't have any clocks, the only way I could tell the time was when the sun was and wasn't out.
Tim had been teaching me how to fight dirty, getting your opponent onto the floor anyway possible. This resulted in me getting pinned to floor a few to many times than I was comfortable with.
Brian had been teaching me how to use a gun, but my parents had taught me how to use them back in England, so Brian had nothing much to teach, but he had insisted on teaching me how to hold, clean and aim any type of gun.

flashback
" Just listen to me okay, your stance is all wrong, how many times do i have to tell you?!" Brian was currently leaning against a tree arms folded watching me shoot the targets which had been painted on a few trees. He was pissed, I had zoned out while he was explaining the stance to stand in and I now had no idea what I'm doing.
"Well sorry not my fault you were boring me!" I threw my hands up with anger. He walked over to me and stood behind me, his face leaning over my shoulder. He pushed my left foot with his leg and kept it there. He then drapped his arms over my shoulders and put my hands in his. He then aimed the gun. I could feel his breath in my ear and felt his hair tickle my face. The closeness made me uncomfortable and I wanted to start screaming at him to back the fuck up, but he had shown that he is capable of putting me in my place.
"Now pull the trigger."  He commanded.

BANG

The bullet had hit the center of the target.
Damn.

Toby was just there. He had nothing to teach, other than how to piss literally anyone off.

This plan was... risky, and would more than likely get me killed - but I needed to get back or check myself into a mental hospital again.
It was night. The moon was full and the stars where out. If I had time I would have climbed to the roof and watched them. I heard tim and brian go to bed a few hours ago, at this point I was just delaying. I was terrified, anxiety was causing my eye to twitch and my hands to  shake. I started to whisper affirmations and walked towards the window. It had been nailed shut but over the past week I had been pulling the nails out in my free time, the others thought I was sleeping or reading the books they brought for me. I pushed the window open halfway and crawled out to sit on the ledge. The drop wasn't that big so none of my bones should break on impact. I cracked my neck in a stim and jumped.
I was free falling for a few seconds before landing on my feet and falling to my knees in shock as pain shot up my legs for a few seconds. I sucked up a breath stood up, wipped my knees and broke into a sprint.
I had no sense of direction, I had never known where I had been taken to so I didn't know where I was. For all I know I could be in a diffrent state. Fuck. This was bad. I had only lived in Tuscaloosa and didn't go to any other states, plus I wasn't originally from America, I'm from Britian.
It felt like I had been running for hours. I never stopped, scared that they would find me. There was a building that i could see up ahead. Thank  the gods below, there was a building. This means that I have some where to lay low for a few hours till I can get some sense of direction and rest.
The building look huge. A worn down gate read "ST MAUDES MENTAL INSTITUTION." Well I did say I would check myself into one, how ironic. The building looked in good shape, with only a few windows boarded up and the door sti being intact. Walking up the steps, a snap of a twig was heard beside me. Jumping, I ran to the door and using all my strength, pushed it open. It opened with a loud creak, making it echo in the foyer. The floor was covered in dried up leaves and dust. The foyer split into 3 ways. Up the stairs straight forward or 2 long hallways going left and right. I decided going higher would mean I could get cornered but it also meant better security rooms. So I walked up the stairs, my hand slowly tracing the bannister. It was coated in a thick layer of dust causing my eyes to start watering and coughing. When I had made it up to the 1st floor the corridor yet again split off in two. Most doors had been left open and equipment had been thrown over the floor. What was surprising was that there wasn't much graffiti covering the walls. It was like someone had been scared away before they could try. I chose the left corridor and walked slowly, putting my head into every room.
One room cause tears to prick the corners of my eyes. The sign on the door read "ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY." My breath hitched in my throat and I backed away as the door slowly opened. My back slid down the wall as tears fell down my face. I brought my hands up to my mouth, trying to contain a scream. The room had a blonde girl strapped to a table with 2 men leaning over her.
"Turn it up to 100 volts, maybe then she will shut up." The blonde girl started to squirm and try to scream, but the gag in her mouth muffled them. That's when she started seizing. The volts that had been shot through this girls body started to make her shake violently. Blood started dripping out of her nose and ears, and from under the gag foam started to bubble. Tears and blood swirled toghether on her pale cheeks and fall into her long blonde hair, making it stick toghether. Then it went quiet. The girl on the table stopped and the men turned to look at me. I tried to back myself further into the wall, screaming at them to stay away. I gripped my hair and curled in on myself screaming untill I couldn't anymore. I looked up as a small breeze drifted past my head. It wasn't real. The room was empty. No people. No table. Nothing. The panic caused my stomach to twist in knots. That's when all the food I had eaten came back up. My breathing became normal again and I started to slowly calm down. That's when I heard it. Soft muffled breathing from down the corridor.
"You shouldn't have done that, escaping from the proxies."
The person floated a few inches of the ground. He wore a green outfit that resembled link from the zelda games. His eyes were the only diffrent thing about him. The sclera was black, with red iris's. Blood dripped down his face as a smile twisted up onto his face. I shot up to my feet and backed away.
"You know they're on there way right ? There not as stupid as you think."
He floated towards me giggling,
"And when they get here, it's not going to be Tim and Brian, it's going to be Masky and Hoodie. Which means y/n, your fucked."
I blinked, not knowing how to reply.

I screamed.

He was right there, I could feel his breath on my face, I felt the urge to gag at the proximity.
"BEN stop fucking around with y/n." It was Tim, but something was diffrent, his voice was deeper. He was behind BEN. I saw the masks and in all honesty I was scared. But one thing I had learned, never stay in the same place. So I turned on heels and bolted down the corridor. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode.

BANG

The bullet skimmed the side of my shoulder, and I quickly clutched it in pain, but carried on running.

BANG

"FUCK" I fell to the floor smacking my face on the floor, busting my nose. I looked down at my leg and saw blood pooling under the wound. I quickly applied pressure to wound, tears streaming down my cheeks again. I then saw a new person, the guy with the blue mask.
"Hello again y/n, I'm EJ"
I dragged my body backwards, and he followed me watching my every move. I then saw a shard of glass on the floor. I picked it up and placed near my throat.
"Take one more step and I fucking swear I'll do it again."
EJ sighed and I heard a chuckle from on of the others.
"What and fail again ? Y/n why keep trying the same thing ?"
I dug the glass more into my throat as he took and other step forward. Next to him suddenly appeared Masky and Hoodie ? According to BEN.
"Y/n I don't understand why you try so hard ? Just give up, for the sake of everyone around you"
I let out a shaky breath as EJ crouched down to look me in my eyes. Tears fell as I felt the urge to need to vomit again.
She was there. Stood perfectly still. On the other side of EJ. He followed my line of sight, I could tell he was confused, even without seeing his face.
"You shouldn't let then do this to me y/n, please help me" I wanted to help but, time travel isn't possible and neither is letting go of the past. I dropped the piece of glass on the floor and stared at the spot, she had disappeared to dust after saying what she did. I looked back towards Masky and EJ.
"I give up, do whatever you want I don't care."
I then closed my eyes and just let myself be consumed by darkness.