Tounges and teeth [9]

I woke up sprawled on the sofa, a fluffy grey blanket thrown over me. I saw a small bag packed on the floor next to me. I then felt something move on my legs. I looked down and saw Toby with his arms wrapped around my legs, head on my stomach. He looked up at me and smiled a toothy grin at me. In response I ruffled his hair.
"I need a shower." Toby mumbled.
"Go shower then." I leaned down to sniff him, "smelly bitch" I commented giggling. He rolled his eyes and got up, making his way to the bathroom.
After I heard the shower turn on, I jumped up and walked to the kitchen to see Tim and Brian kissing.
"Oh what the hell, omg no way your gay?!" Brian whipped around to make eye contact with me. I put my hands up in a mocking surrender.
"Don't worry me too." I defended as Brian rolled his eyes as Tim lightly pushed Brian off him, to make coffee. I walked over to the cupboard containing the tea kettle to make myself tea.
After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Toby walked in with a pair of joggy bottoms on and no shirt and was roughly drying his hair with a towel.
"Go put a shirt on Toby Rodgers, your not going to get him to date you by being half naked all the time." Tim chirped up, looking Toby up and down.
"Oh shut it Timmy. Don't act like you don't walk around like this too." Toby mocked, throwing the towel at Tims face.
"Call me Timmy again, I swear Rodgers." Tim warned Toby, playfulness evident in his voice. Toby giggled as he walked over to me, inspecting what was inside my cup. He sniffed the contents of the cup,
"Is that tea?" I nodded and replied "Yeah it is! Do you want some?" Toby shook his head and pulled open the cupboard. Then pulled out some bread.
"What are you making Toby ?" Brian asked.
"Toast, obviously what else ?" Toby replyed sarcastically.
Brian thinned his lips. He was annoyed.
"Anyway, y/n were moving you to the mansion." Tim announced. I covered my mouth almost choking on my drink.
"HUH.....what?" I muttered out between coughs.
"Yeah, so basically we don't live here. There's a mansion with many more people living there. This place was just so we can train you."
I stared blankly at Tim, then raise an eyebrow.
"So your telling me I have to talk to other people ? Not just that but live with them !?" I threw my hand up, still holding the cup, then walked into the living room to sit down. The boys followed close behind,
"Don't panic! They won't hurt you. They can't actually, it would go against slender!" Toby quickly interjected, mouth full of toast. Brian sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh, tryibg to comfort me in his own way. My leg twitched at the feeling. I still didn't know how to deal with my emotions and feelings, and now I had to involve other people. Tim came up from behind me and ruffled my hair.
"You'll be fine, they don't really mess with new people. Everyone was new once and knows how it feels to be that person. So don't panic yourself ." I let out a sigh and rested my head on Brian's arm.
"I just have so much going my feelings are all over the fucking place right now." 3
Tim sat down next to me as Toby sat on the floor and finished his toast.
"That is totally understandable, however you might want to get them figured out. Your gonna have bigger things to worry about." Tim said, placing his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it.
"This means you get to meet Ash!" I turned my head to Toby and my eyebrows furrowed,
"I had a friend by that name once, wonder how he is." I saw Tobys face pale as he sucked in a breath.
"Anyway we have to get going, I told slender I would have you at the mansion by lunch." Brian announced standing up. I fall slightly at the sudden movement and stand up with him. Toby grabs his plate and puts it in the kitchen, grabbing his shoes on the way back.
"Toby put a shirt on." Tim says as he laces his boots up. Toby groans and grabs a black shirt from his bag, throwing it on.
"Are we walking or are we driving. How we getting to this mansion." I ask grabbing my satchel.
"Well it's about 15 mins away, only reason you can't see it is cause slender hasn't allowed you too. But you should be able to now." Toby answered.
"That makes alot of sense actually." I say.
Tim and Brian lead the way as me and Toby stoll behind them. I look at the sky. I see crows fly over head and watch them dissappear from sight. I feel a chill breeze pass over the back of my neck.
"Were almost here, we just passed the barrier. It's a demon thing so don't ask." Brian commented waving his hand. That's when I saw it.
The mansion stood in a small clearing hidden by the trees, which purposely seemed packed toghether. The stone walls looked cracked with vines spilling out of them wrapping around. Moss covered the rotting wood of the window ledges and seeped down the stone like a waterfall. Some of the widows where smashed in and some had no glass on. A dirt path big enough for a car led from the front door of the mansion. Getting closer to the door the wood looked like it was rotting away. I didn't want to question anything. Expect the unexpected they say.
Brian opened the door first Tim walking in behind him. I turned to Toby desperately wanting him to take me back to the cabin. He smiled grabbed my shoulders, spun me round and pushed me into the house.
The living room was a amazing. A flat screen TV was hung up on the wall. A large sofa placed infront of a a dark wooden table with love seats and arm chairs spread out around the room. Candles where lit around the room and small lamps where placed around, making the room brightly lit. The room smelled of the forest outside with other scents ranging from fruit to blood. Toby let go of my shoulders ran off over to the staircase, more than likely to his room. Brian grabbed my sleeve and dragged me further into the living room as Tim shut the door.
I saw a few people sat in the living room, who turned there heads the moment we where close enough.
"So everyone, this is slash, they're slenders new proxie!" Tim announced, "So you all know the rules, you can not kill or harm them." He finalised. Brian lightly pushed me forward and I waved,
"I'm y/n." Fake confidence shining through to save the day.
"NO FUCKING WAY!" A voice shouted from the sofa. A flash of colour then jumped over the top of the sofa and ran at me.
"Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED."
No way. IT WAS ASHTON.
"ASHTON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?" I shouted emotions mixing between confusion, happiness and fright.
"I live here......with my boyfriend." He said slowly, I was going to respond but his head then snapped over to Tim.
"I KNEW YOU WHERE FUCKING HIDDING HIM FROM ME." He screamed at Tim, who raised his hands in defence.
"Slenders orders, not my problem." He responded calmly.
"I do not give two flying fucks about slenders orders, if you harmed him in any way, so fucking help me I will shove my foot so far up your ass you will taste the dirt in your mouth." He growled out to him.
Ashton whipped his head back to me and tackled me to the ground in a hug, kissing me loudly on head. He then sat up and sitting on my legs and smacked me right in the face.
"Could have told me about seeing slender you know! You do know how I got this scar don't you ?" He pointed to his right eye.
I didnt actually know a lot about his eye. He only told me that hed been seeing "things". Then then got sick, really sick but every doctor he went to said he was fine gave him antibiotics and sent him away.
"You never told me the whole story," I replied, looking deep into his right eye. "You said you were seeing things, but that was it."