1-10

Chapter 1 Chapter 1

  The Aiyu is dead.

  Because of reading a novel, he was hit and killed by a car.

  As a social animal who graduated four years from university and was lazy in the Buddhist department, her biggest hobby is reading novels. Various types of novels, from the domineering president who fell in love with me, to childhood sweetheart campus wedding dresses, to the revenge plan of the heroine, can be said to be full of books.

  However, she recently saw a book that made people gritted teeth and thumped their chests. It was obviously the heroine's revenge and abuse scum, but she wrote most of the book's bitter drama.

  Especially the female partner, who is so hateful that she can't wait to rush into the book and tear her up.

  Ai Yu left a message in the comment area: "This vicious female partner should be marked by the heroine for seven days and seven nights!"

  This comment can be said to be astonishing and shocking.

  On the one hand, the book's sexual orientation is romance, which is an act of dismantling the official match; on the other hand, in this book set by abo, the heroine and the female partner are both alphas.

  Ai Yu's comments received the attention of all passers-by and book fans, and soon received a large number of replies, which were at the top of the comment area.

  Ai Yu went home from get off work that day, and it was the peak traffic jam time. She habitually turned on the phone and found that there was a red comment under her comment.

  It is the author's reply.

  The author of this book, Shenlong never sees the beginning and the end, and never responds to anyone's comments.

  Replied to her today? Hit the jackpot?

  Ai Yu was waiting to read it carefully, and suddenly there was a collision sound from her ears, and the shards of the car window glass flew onto the steering wheel.

  A pressure hit her, her eyes went dark, and she soon lost consciousness...

  ——

  "Give it back to me! Give it back to me!"

  The girl's eager voice pulled her out of the pain.

  Aiyu stretched out his sour hands, rubbed his temples, and gradually turned from pitch black to clear light in front of him.

  She subconsciously looked for the source of the sound, but saw a thin young girl kneeling halfway in front of her.