41-50

Chapter 41 Chapter 41

Ai Xiaoyu walked to the office without knowing what the head teacher was looking for. Did you fail the last exam? But she feels pretty good about herself. Because you're almost late today and haven't worn school uniforms? Then why not find other people.

Entering the office, the head teacher, Mr. Zhang, was playing with his succulents. A small flower pot was placed by the window. Mr. Zhang was watering slowly with a small broken water bottle. The mouth of the water bottle was very thin and could only be watered at a time. Come out a little water.

Ai Xiaoyu waited for Lao Zhang to pour the water, and then asked him: "Teacher, I heard that you are looking for me."

Lao Zhang raised his eyes to look at her, slowly put the kettle in the corner next to the desk, and then sat down on the chair, with an "Um" cry, and raised his hand to let her come over.

Ai Xiaoyu moved over, feeling that Lao Zhang's posture was to train her, just because there was no one else in the office.

Lao Zhang stared at her from top to bottom, as if he didn't recognize her, he felt like he didn't recognize her. Ai Xiaoyu said, "Teacher, just say what you want to say."

Lao Zhang opened his mouth: "What did you do at 7 o'clock last night?"

Ai Xiaoyu was taken aback. Does Lao Zhang know about her and Meng Li? But the place where they are located is several blocks away from the school. Except for her, Jing Nianxun and Ning Xi, no one else should know about this...

Watching Ai Xiaoyu's thoughts, Lao Zhang knew that something must have happened, so his expression became serious: "Ai Xiaoyu, someone told me that you and the gangsters outside are going to join a gang last night. Went into a gang fight, didn't you?"

Ai Xiaoyu wanted to say that she just went to the Internet cafe to play a game, and admitted an apprentice by the way.

But Lao Zhang turned on the phone, clicked on the first photo in the album, and held it in front of Ai Xiaoyu. In the photo, she walked into the first floor of the Internet cafe last night.

The Internet cafe in the photo is very shabby. Only a few tables in the chess and card room can be seen on the first floor, the uncle smoking in front of the counter, and the green dragon and white tiger on his arm.

Ai Xiaoyu: "..."

This person's photography skills are not bad, and he has a strong sense of atmosphere.

"Ai Xiaoyu, I didn't intend to take care of you. In fact, everyone knows about your first year of high school. When your parents put you in this class, they reminded me of it. It stands to reason that I didn't plan to take care of you. You fend for yourself." Old Zhang slowly told the facts, and it was not easy for him to tell the truth in front of the students.

The original owner is indeed like this. If the original owner goes out to fight and takes her small group to misbehave, Lao Zhang, with the background of the original owner's rich second generation, will probably not care. Anyway, he will just hang around and go to a good university.

"But," Lao Zhang paused, then went on, "These are all I heard from others. After I really took over you in the second year of high school, what you saw was not what they said, but a very well-behaved person. Excellent children are the math class representatives of our class. Their math grades surprised me. So I have to be responsible to you and not let you fall down on this road."

Ai Xiaoyu's nose was a bit sore. She listened to Lao Zhang's words. Although Lao Zhang didn't know that she and the original owner were not alone, she was indeed very responsible to the students.