11-20

Chapter 11 Chapter 11

  After watching the horror movie for a long time, Ai Xiaoyu had a shadow on Jing Nianxun, because she always had contact with the same table, and every time she thought about her gaffes that day—why is she a female partner? De Ho can hold the hostess and never let go!

  Jing Nianxun looked at her a bit weird. The fear, hostility, and solemnity had faded away, and it was more of a curious and tentative gaze.

  It's no wonder that the hostess is surprised. After all, this shell is a different person, and she can't learn exactly the same no matter how imitated it. Even if ooc is avoided, people around will inevitably feel that something is wrong.

  After I went back that day, the system deliberated and considered, and finally added 10 points to the ooc value-it was already 50 points.

  Ai Xiaoyu became a little worried. According to her method of death, the ooc value increased faster than the entropy value. If one day the entropy value did not reach 500 and the ooc value reached 100 ahead of schedule, then "Ai Xiaoyu" would also Will no longer exist in the world.

  Just when she was worried, the system suddenly issued a task:

  [Hello host, in order to promote the development of the plot and help you better adapt to this world, our superior has issued a task that requires you to complete it, otherwise the entropy value will be -10000]

  Ai Xiaoyu was taken aback, 10,000 entropy? This is not just killing her directly.

  "What task?"

  [An important plot of the original book: Ai Xiaoyu, because Cheng Wang likes Jing Nianxun, hates Jing Nianxun to an extreme, so one day when she was studying on her own, she took Jing Nianxun to the toilet and beat her. Caused her to be hospitalized for a week]

  "..."

  Dare to let her beat the heroine in a violent way?

  Ai Xiaoyu wanted to curse, but he shut up after seeing the negative entropy value of 10,000.

  So why should there be such a brainless and violent task?

  The system didn't explain it, saying that the superiors had been paying attention to the progress here, and perhaps felt that Ai Xiaoyu's behavior was unsatisfactory, so he made the move.

  Ai Xiaoyu only feels his brain hurts:

  If she did this, then the heroine would definitely hate her to the extreme. Not only her previous behaviors of ingratiating her feelings were in vain, but also she might not be able to wash white again in the future. After the heroine went on the road of blackening, she would still be Revenge

  If she defies the will of the system, then subtracting 10,000 entropy, she will still be a dead end.

  One is chronic medication, and the other is self-caught immediately. No matter which one is going to end.