61-70

Part 61 Chapter 61

Ai Xiaoyu can remain sane most of the time when there are people around. But now how she shines with her flashlight is the pale wall of the hospital and the bloody handprints that appear from time to time, and she has no dreams.

Losing the source of trust, Ai Xiaoyu became even more flustered, heavy footsteps sounded from the place where the npc was just dropped, and he walked slowly toward this side.

Hurry up!

Ai Xiaoyu looked at the key in his hand, with the three numbers 404 written on it. Only then did she discover that there was a map on the wall, and the legend stated where the ward with each number was.

Fortunately, in Ward 404 and the sound of footsteps were the opposite, Ai Xiaoyu ran over quickly and was able to open the door as expected. There was only a faint light on in the ward, and there were three beds. The first two beds seemed to have "people" under the blanket.

Ai Xiaoyu remained silent, standing at the door not daring to enter.

But the NPC who was chasing her seemed to have quickened pace. Ai Xiaoyu saw it from the corner with her left light. She stepped into the ward and closed the door with her backhand.

After closing it, she realized that the key was still stuck in the doorknob outside.

Grass!

The footsteps didn't stop, and even came here. Ai Xiaoyu cursed in a low voice and looked at the hospital bed. The ward is still relatively clean and spacious. There is no place to hide the npc, except for the two lumps on the bed.

The footsteps stopped at the door, Ai Xiaoyu looked at the empty third bed and the relatively large and thick quilt, and quickly got into the bed and got into the quilt.

"Crack—"

The door was opened. Ai Xiaoyu was blinded in the quilt, and she didn't dare to pant. He only heard that the npc seemed to have opened the quilt of the first bed first, and then the second bed...

Finally walked towards her.

In the deathly silence, Ai Xiaoyu felt that her heartbeat was fast, and it was estimated that the NPC could hear her heartbeat.

At the moment when she was about to face the trial of her fate, there was a sound of footsteps outside, and there were still a few messy footsteps, calling her name.

"Ai Xiaoyu!"

Ai Xiaoyu was surprised, this was Jing Nianxun's voice. The NPC's footsteps left, it seemed that they had gone out to find those people, and there was another chase outside.

After an unknown period of time, Ai Xiaoyu confirmed that there should be no one in the ward. She was holding on to the bed and wanted to sit up, but she touched something in the quilt with her hand.

A chubby thing seems to have human hair.

When Jing Nian, Ning Xi and Xiao Li entered the ward, they did not see Ai Xiaoyu for a long time, including the quilt on the third bed.

"Where is Ai Xiaoyu? I heard a sound from this room just now, and the npc came out of it. She should be there?"

"I am I, I am here."

Ai Xiaoyu stuck her head out of the bed silently, grabbed Ning Xi's feet, startled Ning Xi, and almost kicked her back under the bed.

"Mom, Ai Xiaoyu, you cheated the corpse, what are you doing under the bed!"

Ning Xi roared angrily.

"There is something on the bed, on the bed." Ai Xiaoyu pointed to the bed silently, her voice trembling.