21-30

Chapter 21 Chapter 21

  Ai Xiaoyu marveled at Cheng Wang's brain circuit, no wonder he couldn't touch Jing Nianxun after chasing for so long, after all, his brain might not work well.

  But think about it, in this abo world, it is normal for girls and girls to be together. If they are too close, they will naturally be regarded as that relationship. Ai Xiaoyu looked at Jing Nianxun, who was packing up in the audience, her long black hair was draped over her shoulders and half of her face was covered. What she revealed was a stunning face that made people want to touch it. Those thin red lips.

  If she didn't hold the script and knew that Jing Nianxun was an alpha, then she might have been selfish.

  Forget it, she is a female partner, how dare Xiao miss the female lead! Don't you want the hero to look good?

  When it comes to the male lead, Ai Xiaoyu can't help thinking, what kind of male lead is needed to be worthy of Jing Nianxun? She searched in her mind based on the romance novels she had read, gentle and warm man, domineering president, handsome school grass...

  Regardless of the type, she felt that those only existed in words, and she couldn't imagine going side by side with Jing Nianxun.

  Ai Xiaoyu ignored him and walked towards Jing Nianxun, helping to hold the "criminal psychology 2" in his arms and walk back to the classroom together.

  Cheng Wang did not give up, perhaps because he felt a sense of crisis, he even chose to confess the next day.

  In the original book, he had already confessed as early as when he was in the movie theater. Of course, he was rejected by Jing Nianxun, and later he was purely a tool man. After Ai Xiaoyu wore the book, he did not let Cheng Wang go to the cinema, so this episode was postponed to now.

  Cheng Wang's way of confession is still very old-fashioned, a box of exquisite chocolates, fresh roses, and a scribbled love letter written in reptile fonts.

  He specially waited until the end of get out of class when Ai Xiaoyu was away, in case Ai Xiaoyu suddenly stabbed some moth. So when Ai Xiaoyu came back, Jing Nianxun had already placed a large box of chocolates on the table, at a loss with roses in his hand, and there was a love letter written on pink letter paper on the table.

  "..." Ai Xiaoyu silently complained about the taste of straight men, then raised her eyebrows and asked Jing Nianxun: "You accept it?"

  Of course Jing Nianxun didn't. It was the first time she encountered this situation. She didn't know how to deal with it, and her face was embarrassed.

  Ai Xiaoyu spread his hand and said: "If you give it to you, you will accept it."

  "Huh?" Jing Nianxun was puzzled, "but I don't like him..."

  "Accepting it doesn't mean you like it." Ai Xiaoyu opened the box of chocolates. There were several flavors she likes in it. It looked a little greedy, so she just peeled one and put it in her mouth, "It tastes good."