71-82 [END]

Chapter 71 Chapter 71

079 was obliterated because of a mistake? Spend the remaining "short" time?

What's the meaning.

Ai Xiaoyu's heart was beating violently, and the quiet night had become restless because of the interruption of uninvited guests.

She tried to speculate on these creepy-sounding words, "kill."

"What is'obliteration'? What mistake did 079 make?"

Obviously No. 079 has always been the cunning system that keeps cheating her.

080 said without emotion: "079 concealed facts, lied to superiors, violated the rules of the system, and will be punished by the main space."

Ai Xiaoyu asked her again what facts she had concealed, 080 kept her mouth silent, and determined not to waste her tongue to say one more word.

When Ai Xiaoyu knew that there was no result after asking, after calming down, 080 then said the purpose and mission of its trip: "Host, you shouldn't worry about 079 now, you should worry about yourself first. The main space has detected this. The direction of the world plot has deviated too much from the original, and it has changed the direction of the world. If it weren't for 079 to keep it secret, you would have been obliterated."

Only then did Ai Xiaoyu know that the previous version 2.0 of the "Crossing Books for Love" system was not actually an evolutionary upgrade of the system, but that the system violated the rules of the main space and allowed the plot to deviate without authorization.

If it weren't for the system... I'm afraid she would have been discovered by the main space long ago, and her disobedient tool person would have been wiped out.

080 continued: "Within one week, the main space will close the world line, let the plot return to the track, and... obliterate your biggest bug, the wrong parameter-female partner Ai Xiaoyu."

It's a last resort choice to consolidate the world line. The later supporting actors and cannon fodder in the original book now have no connection with the heroine. Once they follow the existing plot, they simply cannot appear in the plot. middle.

So the main space forced those things to happen in advance-vegetative, death, resignation, car accident...

As for the female partner Ai Xiaoyu, her ending is a car accident.

The home is broken, and the home is broken by her, but as long as the main space thinks, the car and the drunk driver will be a matter of minutes.

Ai Xiaoyu suddenly remembered that she walked out of the school gate and almost hit the car at night, and suddenly felt cold and sweaty.

After 080 finished speaking, he stopped talking, and the room fell into silence again. When Jing Nianxun closed her eyes and talked to the system, she had already brought the aromatherapy, the faint scent of camellia would make people feel at ease in normal times, and soon fell asleep.

But now Ai Xiaoyu is not sleepy with his eyes open.

Unable to call the system anymore, Ai Xiaoyu opened the entropy page by himself. The entropy value has now increased to 9400, which is about 600 to full value.

And full value can make a wish.

079 once explained to her that entropy is an established rule of the world, and it is something that cannot be changed in the main space. The system as the actual manipulator can only weigh more or less, and the meaning of entropy itself is eternal.

This means that even if 079 is no longer there, she can still satisfy her wish when the entropy increases to 10000.

Any wish is fine.