51-60

Part 51 Chapter 51

"Good morning, little fish."

Ai Xiaoyu has never experienced the excitement of getting up early in the morning when someone says good morning by the side, and replied stiffly, "Morning, good morning."

Jing Nian smiled, "Get up quickly, my aunt and uncle will be back in the morning."

Only then did Ai Xiaoyu remember that her parents had said that they would come back this morning, glanced at the messy bed and half of the quilt dragged to the ground, and quickly got up to clean up the battlefield.

After the two of them washed and cleaned the floor without leaving any traces, they sat down on the sofa obediently.

"I'll tell them I'm divided later," Jing Nianxun said.

"Then they will definitely take you to the hospital in the afternoon, uh..."

So what to do with the traces of temporary markings.

"Talk to the doctor," Jing Nianxun whispered mysteriously.

There is only this way. Ai Xiaoyu looked at the pajamas Jing Nianxun was still wearing, and pulled her collar up, "Don't be seen later."

"What if you really see it?" Jing Nianxun lay down behind the sofa and said with a smile.

"Uh......"

Ai Xiaoyu knows what Jing Nianxun wants to hear her say, and she definitely hopes that she will openly admit the relationship. But Ai Xiaoyu could only be silent, feeling like a scum A at this moment, putting on his pants and leaving.

Ai Xiaoyu lowered her head and apologized somewhat lonely: "I'm sorry, I..."

"Don't apologize," Jing Nianxun covered her mouth and kissed her face, as if he still hadn't done it last night, "I don't want to hear you apologize. Now that's how I am very happy, really, Little fish."

After a few seconds of silence, Jing Nianxun said again, "Little fish, I just hope you follow your own ideas, don't force yourself, just be happy. If you don't want to admit our relationship for the time being, I can wait. Slowly, we still have a long time."

Ai Xiaoyu's eyes trembled a few times, and she almost wanted to cry when she heard these words.

But is it really long?

The entropy value is increasing faster and faster. Now it is 6000, not knowing how long it will be from 100,000.

The entropy that used to be hard-earned now seems so annoying. Ai Xiaoyu beats the system in the realm of consciousness:

"What is the current entropy calculation formula?"

The system responded responsibly: "The entropy is still composed of the previous elements, such as the orderliness of the plot, reader satisfaction, and the protagonist's coolness, etc. You have to write this book well."

Ai Xiaoyu doubted: "But I bent this book..."

The system called up a page for her. The cover of "Devil's Flower" on the page is clearly visible, but the classification of this book is no longer a romantic and refreshing article, but has become... Lily Love.

Ai Xiaoyu: "!!!"

No wonder now that holding hands with the heroine will increase the entropy. Readers who dare to love this book have long since smashed the heroine and the heroine, they just want to see the heroine and the heroine!

It's no wonder that the plot has collapsed so that it's okay, the original script has been rewritten by her.

She... is so great.