31-40

Chapter 31 Chapter 31

At eleven thirty, Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nian found good night, lying on the bed, and opened their eyes to see the sky outside the window.

Because it is New Year's Eve, although the night is dark, the whole city has not yet fallen into silence. The sky is full of fireworks blooming in all directions, and it is very lively.

At twelve o'clock, under the instructions of the system, Ai Xiaoyu closed his eyes and fell asleep.

-

The next day, she was awakened by various noises, voices, and sound of smashing objects.

Opening his eyes, Ai Xiaoyu saw the broken ceiling, the lamp with the lampshade off, and the wall covering with the wallpaper off.

She straightened up with difficulty, and her arm hit a hard object, but she didn't feel the pain.

Ai Xiaoyu stared at the hard object for a long time, only to realize that she had installed the bookshelf herself, and was placed on the bed at will.

At the same time, scattered on the bed are the dolls she grabbed, the worn harmonica, the discouraged basketball, and the award certificates from junior high school.

This is her room, her former room.

Ai Xiaoyu has returned to the original world. According to the instructions of the system, she can wander here for a day in the state of soul. Although she is close to transparent and will not be discovered by anyone, nor can she change anything in the original world, she can look at family, friends, and places where she has lived for 20 years with her eyes.

The door of the hut was closed, Ai Xiaoyu struggling to get over the debris on the bed, and got out of the bed gently. She was also wearing the clothes in the book, and the clean and comfortable woolen coat seemed incompatible with the dusty place here.

The things in the room seemed to have been rummaged all over. The various cabinets and drawers were opened, and the sundries were piled on the bed and on the ground. If it weren't for the fact that there were no valuables here, Ai Xiaoyu suspected it was a robbery. .

She picked up the red book's junior high school award certificate from the bed and wanted to put it back in its original position, but she opened the small drawer and found that it was empty and looted. The lock that had been put on had also been rusted and knocked out.

What about her things?

What about the "baby" she has treasured for 20 years?

Originally in this drawer, there were the glass balls and slingshots she played in elementary school, the small cards she collected from eating instant noodles, the certificates she obtained in various competitions in junior high school, the first love letter she received in high school, and her I secretly wrote down the diary and hand-painted graffiti.

Although they seem to be things that are not worth mentioning, these constitute the memory of her living for more than 20 years since she was a child.

Ai Xiaoyu's hands trembled slightly, where was her memory?

The award certificate was on the bed, the love letter was torn under the bed, the glass ball and slingshot were finally found behind the hidden cabinet, and the graffiti was thrown into the trash can as waste paper.

Ai Xiaoyu looked at the chaotic and disorderly room, which was clearly a familiar space, and the furnishings that had been moved, and the abandoned or forgotten objects looked extremely strange.

And this, only half a year after she left.

"Boom--"

The door of the room was opened, and a cursing middle-aged woman's voice sounded: "Ai Chen, stop playing games! Give me some sort of things! It's your girlfriend who is coming over to live right away, not mine!"