Destiny of The Lovers 2

Masashi knows well that the lost of Jasmine still lies deep within the heart of his new family, especially for his young prince. Masashi tries hard to get along but it seemed the result will only be a mess and scolded from the young prince. Even so, Masashi keep trying his best for his new family. Will his effort give a good result? 

...

Masashi is sitting still. He’s watching Teru who’s jumping with one foot. Masashi thinks Teru is playing some kind of game, but he doesn’t dare to ask about it to the young prince. Masashi is afraid he would just bother Teru’s fun. Masashi knows, Teru hasn’t felt better after what happened to Jasmine-san; not only Teru, but also with the rest of the family. Sometimes Masashi feels useless because he can’t do something to ease the pain. Furthermore, maybe he has added the pain by being around. His existence would just make them remember about Jasmine-san.

Teru keeps jumping around. Suddenly he steps on top of a crack and almost falls. Masashi sees it and quickly grab Teru’s arm to avoid him from falling.

“Are you okay?” ask Masashi. He’s holding Teru’s skinny arm.

“I’m fine,” Teru pulls his arm. Masashi realizes what he has done. He mustn’t ever touch the young prince.

“I’m sorry,” said Masashi slowly. Teru turns his look away.

“Why are you here anyway?”

“Why are you watching me? I’m not a baby who always needs to look after,” said Teru angry. Masashi stills.

“Kamijo-sama told me to look after you, so that’s what I’m doing,” said Masashi.

“So, you’re doing it because Kamijo-sama told you? Well, I don’t need you! You might as well leave!” Teru walks away. But he quickly turns back before Masashi can say something.

“And don’t follow me!” Teru looks at Masashi with angry eyes. Masashi stills. Teru then finally walks away. He walks so fast that he suddenly disappears behind the rocks. Masashi takes a sigh and decide to return to where Kamijo has told them to wait. Masashi is hoping Teru would be back before Kamijo and Hizaki arrives back, or else he would be scold for sure.

Yuki has light the fire; it won’t be long until the night come. Masashi slowly comes from other side of the dumped building. He looks limp. He’s holding some rocks and seems to be playing with it. He also looks confused. Yuki guesses Teru has been angry with him again. Masashi notice Yuki was looking at him. Yuki raises his hand.

“Yo,” said Yuki with a smile. Masashi replies it with an awkwardly smile. His hands are still playing with the rocks. He comes closer to Yuki and sit not far from him.

“Where’s Teru?” ask Yuki looking around.

“He told me not to follow him,” said Masashi. He’s looking at the fire. Yuki smiling, his guessing is correct.

“Well, just let him explore this place. He must be feeling bored being left behind by Kamijo-sama and Hizaki-chan,” told Yuki putting some dry woods to the fire. Masashi nods slowly, deep inside he knows it’s not the only reason. Masashi knows how Yuki always being kind to him. He knows he can talk what he feels to Yuki. But, He’s afraid he might be wrong. It’s the feeling he had since he joins the family. Can he be really with them? Can he replace Jasmine and fill his space, just like what Jasmine expected?

Yuki knows what’s on Masashi’s head. Since the first moment they met, Masashi already has the look, confused. Yuki knows Masashi has been thinking about his place, does he really belong to the family? Also with the way they lose Jasmine, the situation is hard for every one of them. Yuki also knows that Masashi has been hard with himself. Masashi is trying his best to be a guardian for all of them, just like what Jasmine has asked him. But, it’s burdening him instead.