Love Will Be Born Again (2)

“Hizaki-san, are you awake?” asked Yuki knocking on Hizaki’s door.

“Yes, Yuki-san,”

“Masashi-kun has prepared the morning tea at the garden,” told Yuki. He waited but Hizaki doesn’t answer. Yuki knew it. Hizaki still hasn’t get over the separation with Kamijo. Suddenly the door was open from inside. Hizaki came out wearing a black gown. Yuki smiled to the princess. Hizaki only slightly smile.

Masashi was putting the cakes on the table when Yuki came with Hizaki. Masashi bend his head to the two. They replied him with the same action. Yuki pulled a chair for Hizaki. Masashi poured the tea to a cup and put it in front of Hizaki. Hizaki can smell the Jasmine tea flavor. Masashi put another cup for Yuki.

“Thank you, Masashi-kun,” Yuki drinks the tea.

“Mmm…the taste is perfect. Masashi-kun really has mastered the way to make a good tea,” praised Yuki.

“Thank you,” Masashi bends his head. Yuki can see slightly smile on Masashi’s face. Yuki looked at Hizaki who hasn’t touched his tea.

“Where’s Teru-kun?” asked Yuki trying to change the mood.

“He’s at the garden. He said he sees the roses have blowing. He went there to pick them,” told Masashi.  

“Why is he still doing it? We better burn down the garden as well,” said Hizaki in the sudden. His voice was cold. It made Yuki and Masashi surprised.

“Why do you say that, Hizaki-san? Kamijo-sama has built the garden and choose the flowers by himself,” said Yuki.

“That’s why we should burn it. The owner has gone. So why we keeping it?” asked Hizaki. Yuki stills. He understands Hizaki’s heart has badly broken by Kamijo’s leaving. Since then, Yuki has been thinking a way to change the bad situation. But it seemed, Hizaki’s mood has been getting worst instead.

“Is Teru going by himself?” asked Hizaki.

“No, he’s with Zin,” told Masashi. Hizaki quickly looked at Masashi.

“Why he’s still here?” asked Hizaki with high voice. Masashi felt confused.

“You brought him here,”

“It’s because of the situation. He was dying. But, I don’t want him to be here for any longer.”

“Why you don’t want him here?” asked Yuki. Hizaki turned at him.

“What if he knows about who we really are?” asked Hizaki.

“I think he has,” said Masashi. Yuki and Hizaki are staring at him.

“He noticed from the pictures. Through the era, we’re still looking the same,”

“Whose stupid idea to put our pictures publicly like that?” scolded Hizaki.

“You did,” said Masashi. Yuki almost tripped from his chair. He couldn’t believe how Masashi couldn’t read the situation and made Hizaki’s mood getting worst.  

“Ah! Hizaki-san! Yuki-san! Good morning!” greeted Teru cheerfully. He was carrying a basket full with roses in various colors. A young blonde person was walking beside him. The person was holding some red roses.

“As if it isn’t enough trouble,” mumble Yuki feeling pity over himself. Suddenly Hizaki stood up and walk to Teru and the person, Zin. Hizaki went over to Zin and hit his hand. The red roses slipped down from his hands. Everyone was surprised.

“Why are you still here? Why do you picked up the flowers? Why are we still doing these stupid activities? Why do we still wait for him? Why do I still waiting for him? He won’t be coming back!” cried out Hizaki. Everyone was still.

“Kamijo-sama will come back,” said Teru.

“But, I’m not doing this for him. I will keep doing it either Kamijo-sama is here or not. I’m doing it because I want to do it,” told Teru. Hizaki now still.

“Hizaki-san,” called Yuki.

“Masashi-kun has getting better in serving the tea. Teru has also become mature that he doesn’t feel bother doing the usual thing when Kamijo-sama was still around. They have move on. Shouldn’t we also doing the same?” asked Yuki. Zin slowly picked up one red rose and give it to Hizaki who was coldly staring at it.

“I pick it to express my gratitude. Thank you for saving me,” said Zin.

“Are you a fool? Do you know who we are?” asked Hizaki.

“I think…I guess so,”

“Then why are you still here? This isn’t your place.” Zin stills.

“I…I don’t have anywhere to go…” said Zin.

“I was ready to die when you came and save me. That time, I feel I’ve been giving second chance to continue living.”

“Still…as you already know who we are, then you would understand the danger to be with us,”

“I don’t care…If I may, I want to stay with you,” Hizaki tempered rises.

“You want to stay with us?! What if we’re bad people?”

“You aren’t bad people. I know you are keeping some secrets, but it doesn’t matter to me. You have saved me. So you aren’t bad people.” told Zin. Hizaki still want to debate him when Yuki was suddenly laughing.

“Just give it up, Hizaki-san. Let him stay,” laughed Yuki.

“What are you saying? He…”

“That’s good! We will have new member!” agreed Teru. Masashi nodded.

“You…don’t you listen to me?” asked Hizaki.

“We heard you, Hizaki-san. That’s why we’re here now. We are here for you. We won’t leave you alone.” said Yuki smiling. Hizaki stunned. Teru and Masashi were also smiling. Zin was still holding the red rose. Slowly Hizaki took it. His eyes were getting teary.

“Thank you…and…I’m sorry…” sobs him. Yuki took a sigh. He finally can feel relieved. He believes that everything will be doing okay from now on.

Mean while, up at the hill, Kamijo was looking down to the mansion where he had lived. He stared at the five people at the mansion, his lovely flowers and another new member of the clan. Someone dressing in black came from behind him. The person was holding a blue rose.

“Do you regret your decision to leave them?” asked the person. Kamijo slightly smile.

“It should be done. They will make it through. I believe that,” said Kamijo. The person was still.

“Then we’d better leave now,”

“Yes, we have another journey to do, Mana-sama,” said Kamijo with full respect. The person, Mana, walked away. Kamijo put his last glance to the mansion.

“Sayounara,” mumble him and followed Mana.