We are the descendants of rose

Yuki was looking at the full moon, shine brightly at the dark sky, creating a majestic atmosphere around the chateau. A knocked at the door didn't made Yuki turned around, until Masashi came inside and drew his attention.

"It's as we thought," said Masashi with a low voice, signing the conversations are just between the two of them. Yuki sat at the chair beside the window, showering himself with the light from the moon.

"How far did you go?" asked Yuki.

"As far as the cliff up to the north," answered Masashi. "The entire area was completely secured. I didn't feel any presence threatening for us,"

"What else have you found out?"

"It's still rumors," told Masashi walked closer to Yuki. "They said the White Angel has disappeared from the Moon Castle, until now his presence was unknown," Yuki lifted his head in surprised.

"The White Angel disappeared? Do you know when it happened?"

"Almost at the same time as the departing of Kamijo-sama, I'm not sure if it's related to one another."

Yuki stills, thinking the connection between the events that happening around them: the departure of Kamijo, the disappearing of the White Angel who's tasked was to watched over them, and the perfect secure place for them to live. The more he thinks, the more he comes to a conclusion that everything was the doing of Kamijo.

"Do you think Kamijo-sama has done something?" asked Masashi, somehow could read Yuki's mind. Yuki silently agreed, but he doesn't know how Kamijo did it. Has he done something to the White Angel and at the same time protecting the chateau, protecting them?

"He has protected us on his own," mumbled Masashi, trying to get a word from Yuki, who seemed choose to be busy with his own mind.

"There's no use guessing, we should ask it to him," Yuki stared at Masashi. "We should look for him. Together, we will find him,"

"Are we going to left the chateau, leaving Hime and Teru...?" asked Masashi sound hesitant.

"They will be save here. We couldn't tell him anything, until we found the answer by ourselves," Yuki stood in front of Masashi. "I know it's hard for you to leave Teru's side, but it won't be for long, we shall be back, and maybe also with Kamijo," said Yuki erasing the doubt from Masashi. The guardian nodded, agreed. It was his only wish, to protect Teru, to see the prince smiling face, for that he would do anything.

. . .

Teru in rush ran along the hall on second floor, opened a door, looked inside, then quickly walked out to opened another door. Soon, he quickly ran to first floor, doing the same thing, even to the library and kitchen. His searched was result in zero.

"They were nowhere, I've looked the entire chateau," told Teru to Hizaki who was sitting at the family room with Zin. Teru was looking for Masashi and Yuki who were suddenly disappeared. "Where they might be going without telling us?" Teru was thinking.

"They have left us too," said Hizaki. "Just like Kamijo-sama," Teru turned to the princess.

"It's impossible! They won't do that! They have promised to stay together! Masashi has promised he won't leave my side!" frustrated Teru.

"Kamijo-sama has also said the same," Hizaki calmly responded to Teru. Zin was looking worried at him.

"Hizaki-san," called Zin.

"You might as well leave," Hizaki suddenly stood, walking to the door, leaving Zin and Teru stunned together.

"Hime..." Hizaki doesn't turn around even though Teru was calling him.