Love will (always) be born again (for you)

Kamijo is sitting at the garden. He’s looking to the road towards the front gate of his chateau. He’s looking restless and worries. He realizes he can’t hide his feeling from his roses anylonger, sooner or later they would know what has been bothering him. He slightly takes a sigh. He sees Jasmine You walks toward him carrying cups of tea. Jasmine must have made his favorite tea flavor, Jasmine. It also means that Jasmine has realized something happen and that Kamijo has been hiding it from all of them.

Jasmine smiles to his sweet master. Kamijo smiles back hoping it would hide his bothered look. Jasmine gives a cup of tea to Kamijo. It’s Jasmine tea flavor indeed.. The scent always makes Kamijo calm and relaxes. The same feeling he had when Jasmine is around.

“They haven’t got back?” ask Jasmine as he takes a cup for himself.

“No, they haven’t. Yuki-kun is calling for them right now,”

“Mph..Teru-kun and Hizaki-chan always loved to be in the garden. They love the flowers,”

“And if you’re calling them, it means you have something important to talk about. Am I right?” ask Jasmine. He smiles when Kamijo looks at him.

 “May I know what bothered you, Kamijo-san?” ask Jasmine. Kamijo puts back the cup at the table and just staring at it. He’s thinking whether he should tell Jasmine what’s going on.

“I have to tell you sooner or later,” said Kamijo. He’s taking a sigh and looking at Jasmine.

“You know that I love you so much. I love every one of you so much. I want to protect you. I want to carry your hope, your future, and your smile. There’s nothing I won’t do for you,” said Kamijo. Jasmine is paying close attention to him.

“And for that, I have to take this hard decision,” Kamijo bents his head down, it’s very hard for him. He can’t look at Jasmine’s eyes.

“We have to be apart soon,” Jasmine’s eyes rounded.

 “Kamijo-san, what do you mean? Why we have to be apart? What’s going on?” ask Jasmine.

“My dear Jasmine, I would explain it all when everyone is here. Could you wait until that time?” ask Kamijo. Jasmine looks closely at his leader. He smiles swiftly.

“Yes, I can wait. I’ve been waiting for all this time, so why won’t I wait for a little longer?” said Jasmine. Kamijo can feel Jasmine’s voice is bit high. Kamijo knows Jasmine must be feeling upset because he’s been told to wait when he’d like to know what’s happen right away.

“Are you angry?” ask Kamijo.

“I apologize to make you angry,”

“I’m not angry,” cut Jasmine quickly.

“I’m just feeling upset. I’m upset not because you’re hiding your own problem from me, from us. I’m upset because I can’t help you, that you have to make your own decision, a hard decision,” told Jasmine. Jasmine gently looks at Kamijo.

“I want to protect you, Kamijo-san. And just like you who want to protect our future, our hopes, and our smile, I want to do the same for you. You aren’t alone, Kamijo-san. You have us and we will always be there for you. We’re on this together,” Kamijo swiftly smile.

“Your words are enough. I’m very happy to know it,”

“It’s not enough!” said Jasmine. Kamijo is a bit surprised to see the changing attitude from Jasmine. It seems Jasmine is really bothered.

“Words aren’t enough…it isn’t enough to stop you from going away,” said Jasmine slowly. His face looks sad. Kamijo feels ache on his heart. He has made one of his beautiful flowers become sad.