Meanwhile...

“Are you sure to leave without saying anything, without telling the truth?” asked Mana to Kamijo who was sitting in front of him inside the horse carriage.

“They don’t need to know,” said Kamijo flatly. “They just have to live happy, that’s all,” Mana stared to the handsome blonde man. His words were calm, but Mana knows he kept a deep feeling for leaving his important ones. Kamijo looked at the view outside the carriage. His mind went back to the time when he went to see Mana, to seek answers for his questions. With Mana’s special power, he showed Kamijo the truth cause of Jasmine’s decision to leave them. Kamijo was surprised when he knew Jasmine has made friends with Satsuki, the White Angel. Mana showed Kamijo the last conversations between Jasmine and the Angel.   

“I beg you, please…give your mercy…please…let me be an exchange for all of them…please…” cried Jasmine on his knees.

“Jasmine-san, why are you doing this? Why are you sacrificing yourself for them?” asked Satsuki keeping his anger running out.

“Is it wrong for us to live? Why aren’t we allowed to live like a human being? Why are we kept being hunt?” asked Jasmine. “All we want are to live in peacefully, with our love ones. Is it too much to ask for?” Jasmine stared at Satsuki. The White Angel kept silent. He doesn’t need to answer it, because Jasmine has known the answer, their existence will never be allowed in the world of human.

“You don’t have the right to ask such questions. You are also incompatible to offer yourself as a return for your friends. We will eventually get everyone of you.” Satsuki stared viciously at Jasmine whose eyes were glistered. An Angel isn’t supposed to feel, but Satsuki felt his heart was aching a little. But deep inside, he was confidence he’s doing the right thing. He isn’t supposed to have mercy for the undead. He isn’t supposed to have a conversation, neither to made friends with them. In a sudden, a bright light shine above Jasmine.

“We will accept your offering,” said a voice. Both Satsuki and Jasmine were surprised.

“But…” Satsuki wanted to object before the voice continues talking.

“But, we will only spare them for a while. Your existence in any reason isn’t accepted. You are all creatures that aren’t belonging to this world. You shall banish.” Jasmine bends his head deep. Satsuki can only watch him as the light disappeared. There’s a moment of silence between them.

“I wonder how they decide who can and can’t live in this world. Is it a sin to live just because we’re different? We have the same feeling with all of you, but why we can’t live like you? Hmph…it’s funny…” Jasmine laughed as he talked to himself.

“But, it’s alright. Even though only for a while, I want them to live longer and also happy… it’s fine…” Jasmine smiled. Satsuki wonders will Jasmine sacrifices can bring happiness to his friends. Can they live happily once he’s gone? Satsuki knew the answer by seeing silent tear coming down Jasmine’s cheek.

“Are you going to look for the White Angel? Are you going to take revenge on him? I heard he had left the Moon Palace and disappeared since then.” said Mana.

“I don’t have the intention. He’s not the one to be blame. He’s only doing his orders,” said Kamijo. “My aim is above him,” Kamijo’s face suddenly changes into vicious look. Mana smiled.

“It won’t be easy to stand up against the Heaven. You might not survive through it. Is that why you had to leave them?”

“Don’t you think they have the right to know?”

“It’s Jasmine’s last wish for them to live happily. They should.”

“But if you go, they might look for you. They would endanger themselves. If you stayed with them, you can protect them.”

“I can’t imprison them inside the château forever. It’s not my right to keep them away from their happiness.”

“Do you think with this they will be happy?”

“They will. Sooner or later they will found their happiness. I can already hear their happy laughter,” Kamijo closed his eyes as if he really heard cheerful laughter from a distant place. Mana sits still. Kamijo has decided to let go his everything, his important ones that has been there for him. For a man like that, Mana will use his might to help him achieve his destination. Deep inside Mana wishes,

“To you who hope for your love ones happiness, I hope you will also find your happiness,”